punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
If it hurts too much yes, otherwise no
The pain is still there but the burning sensation has gone down. I can leave the toohpaste on.
I have one clothespin on my clit right now. Let me know for how much time I should keep it.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
The pain is still there but the burning sensation has gone down. I can leave the toohpaste on.
I have one clothespin on my clit right now. Let me know for how much time I should keep it.

Put one on each lip and duct tape your mouth and you grab the timer and check in every little bit tell me how long its been

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I prefer you don't you deserve to be punished. You can clean your self up after
I Kept the clothespin on and kept my pussy under a running faucet. The pressure of water removed it. It was painful as I could feel it ripping off but I quickly came with that.
Cleaned myself nicely!

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Try to brush the inside of your pussy. If it's too much then just go back to the faucet and hold the orgasm for as long as you can

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
I Kept the clothespin on and kept my pussy under a running faucet. The pressure of water removed it. It was painful as I could feel it ripping off but I quickly came with that.
Cleaned myself nicely!

Smack your ass now for cumming 10 times clothes pin your nipples

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Put one on each lip and duct tape your mouth and you grab the timer and check in every little bit tell me how long its been
I have two clothespin one on each lip of my pussy. It is streching my pussy lips apart a bit. I can feel cool breeze on my clit. Which feels good but my bruised clit still have a burning sensation. I have duct tape on my mouth. The pussy lips are not in that pain. The timer says 7 minutes.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Smack your ass now for cumming 10 times clothes pin your nipples
I placed two clothespin on my nipple. And two pillows under my ass to lift it.
I am going to smack it now, then I will brush the inside of my pussy.
The duct tape is still on and the pussy lips are in little pain but bearable.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Good at 9 min take it on by pulling slightly and smack your ass til its a pretty shade of red nothing that will cause you pain tonight

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
How does it feel brushing your pussy. Grab the thong you have and put.it in your mouth with duct tape

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Try to brush the inside of your pussy. If it's too much then just go back to the faucet and hold the orgasm for as long as you can
I was on the bed with my ass lifted a bit, clothespin on my pussy lips and nipples. Mouth ducktaped. After spanking ten times each cheek I was again wet. My pussy lips were stretched apart by the clothespins. I took the brush and a nice gulp of thoothpaste. I was little scared as my pussy was still burning. But I didnt brush inside of the pussy last time so I thought this will not burn that much, inserted the brush inside. My pussy was little tight. I rotated the brush and It was feeling good, the cool and hot sensation was great. But the good feeling was only for sometime. It started burning a bit, but It was making me wet I stroked by keeping the bristles down for few seconds then rotated it and stroked my whole pussy. I was scared to push it inside as I am afraid toothpaste may be harmful. But I so wanted it! But the nightmare began when it created bubbles and lather and it reached my clit. OH GOD! I couldnt take it. I kept my pussy in the faucet. The clothespin and ducttape was still on. I tried not cum, the water ws falling straight on my clit. I used the toothbrush to clean the inside of my pussy.

I am back on my bed. Legs spread the pussy lips still have clothespin and are in pain. My left nipples clothespin ripped off when I was rushing to bathroom. Right one is on The timer says 28 mins.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
I was on the bed with my ass lifted a bit, clothespin on my pussy lips and nipples. Mouth ducktaped. After spanking ten times each cheek I was again wet. My pussy lips were stretched apart by the clothespins. I took the brush and a nice gulp of thoothpaste. I was little scared as my pussy was still burning. But I didnt brush inside of the pussy last time so I thought this will not burn that much, inserted the brush inside. My pussy was little tight. I rotated the brush and It was feeling good, the cool and hot sensation was great. But the good feeling was only for sometime. It started burning a bit, but It was making me wet I stroked by keeping the bristles down for few seconds then rotated it and stroked my whole pussy. I was scared to push it inside as I am afraid toothpaste may be harmful. But I so wanted it! But the nightmare began when it created bubbles and lather and it reached my clit. OH GOD! I couldnt take it. I kept my pussy in the faucet. The clothespin and ducttape was still on. I tried not cum, the water ws falling straight on my clit. I used the toothbrush to clean the inside of my pussy.

I am back on my bed. Legs spread the pussy lips still have clothespin and are in pain. My left nipples clothespin ripped off when I was rushing to bathroom. Right one is on The timer says 28 mins.
Smack your boobs because the clothes pin fell off and did you put the thong in your mouth??

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015

You did good enough. If you can slap your clit a couple times, after that get the lotions back in

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I spanked each cheek 30 times. Its nice red.
My nipples are paining like hell. Can I now remove the clothespin?

Featured Threads

New Personals