Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
I was in the chat room and I noticed a person said, "When I was in shop class today."

That immediate sent up a red flag, then I notified "Betty Boop" that there is someone in the forum that is under the age of 18.

He replied, "Tiger is a 24 year old girl."

I bantered with him back and forth saying that 24 year old girls don't take shop class.

After a few of my responses, he banned me from the website.

What the fuck?

I try to inform a moderator that one of the members is underage and I get banned during mid sentence...

I think Mr. Boop should be reviewed and if he is the owner of GetDare, then I want him audited.

ethan2cu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 8, 2010
That is very weird.I have never really been in any of the chat rooms for any length of time. Betty Boop I thought was a female. Doesn't make any sense

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
betty poop

gD seems to have a number of quite young, power gone to their heads, people who have some form of 'administrator' authority.. leopold is another that comes to mind.. but i know there's more..

just checked out profile TIGER... based on pics in her photo album.. someone no more than 17.

but hey mswalker's a lovely lady.
paul.

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Getdare is open to under 18's unless the rules have changed since my days there. Depp is the owner of both sites, if you have a problem take it up with him. You can message him here, or there should be contact details for him on both sites.
This thread is flaming so I'm shutting it. I'm also giving you a warning now about flaming, do it again and I'll put your account on probation.
If you have this kind of issue with a moderator on any website best practice is not to go ranting in the public parts of said site but to take it up with the moderation team in private.

Sum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals