What is the best animal to portray during Petplay?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Hehehe

picture.php

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
In my experience amongst the girls there seems to be more who would prefer to be dogs than cats but I have come across a couple of rabbits and two who wanted to be pony girls. Although there are men who like to dress as animals they seem to be few and far between unless forced into it.

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
well i like cats so i like to be neko so i just have some cat ears and tail made of felt and just clip on i allso just made muself a collar with a small bell on it somtimes i think im just crazy as i dont meet anyone that likes it too really girls on tham it seems ok but when a boy does it i think i scare tham ha ha so i know cats dont do much as i gess for sex point dogs are betta but for a partner ship to work i would be more happy as a neko as i am as it is batta for me to show i like her extra but as of yet i sill have not found as girl that will accsept me or her to be neko so im just doing it alone for know lol

I think boy kitties are adorbs, just find a girl who likes manga and you'll be set for life haha

Featured Threads

New Personals