Cock and ball torture.

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
Hi. Any ideas for cock and ball torture I can do to my husband and he to himself? At home, also under his clothes in public,:D and nude in semi public. Over the last year or so he has become my cuckold and I think some cbt while I have fun is in order.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
how about you make a bigger version of @droptokon's nipple gripper, bigger of course maybe dull the sharp points a bit. perfect for around the sensitive skin around the scrotum a ball stretcher of sorts.

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
I have so many. hehehee

My favorite is a TENS unit.
While doing my chores I it on under my clothes. I have the cables from the pads to the TENS unit threaded thru my pocket. No one can see it.

For some pleasure. The base of the penis on topside, and the very tip can feel pretty good. Of course after 5 to 10 mins it can feel too good and keeps edging and deny an orgasm.

While I do chores if it takes me longer than my Virtual Mistress allows (my wife controls my VM) then I have to increase the level and it begins to become very uncomfortable. Also putting pads on different parts of penis and even the balls will vary the pleasure and pain.

I really also love a dog shock collar on my cock or balls. At first this really hurts but I find the cheaper collars don't keep such a good charge after a while. When my wife has time I am lucky enouhg to have her inspect my chores when I am done. If and when I do not do a perfect jump she zaps me. Some times she zaps me the entire time I am making the correction... pretty hot.

Trying to take out the garabage while you feel like you are going thru mini orgasms and trying not the nieghbors to notice is pretty kinky.

I have a few variations that are more painful... I don't really like those so much but let's be honest, when a good sub fails to preform this is necessary.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DCEBLP4/

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
Also, when I am home alone or just the wife. I have tied my balls with a work out band and tied the other end to the stove. Then washing the dishes and cleaning is very painful and hard, alot of leaning and groaning.

A few times I was not doing a good enough job and my wife shortened the band. Also doing this vacuming and having to ask permissiont to retie it each time I get to my leashes limit.

New Personals