• Total voters

drebinista

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2014
I Want you to suggest a dare

Imagine receiving a padlock without a key.

Are you brave eenought to be Locked for a fixed time before receiving the key?

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
I agree with the last post. If it was from someone I knew / trusted then yes I would totally do it. If it was from an online dom or domme that I just met then it depends, but I might just do it :) you know, for the thrill

Reactions: pantydares

lilken05

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2015
the only limit i would have to put on it would be it would have to be a plastic numbered lock.i have metal detectors at work. but i would love the thrill of a stranger taking control of me and wondering if someone i know is in charge of my chastity

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
I would love this idea is awesome. Not knowing who has the key so you cant beg to be released and not knowing when you would be released would make me so horny that i would be super frustrated

razator

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
The idea is tempting, but safe play would induce having a backup key. I mean, what if whoever controls you has an accident and you end up locked forever ?
That being said, I would love to have a random girl having the key to my manhood, and not knowing who they are, would be a huge kink ;-)

Gary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2015
I would definitely lock it on.. aand you know there is nothing permanent.. you can always get out of it.. you can cut the lock if neccessary so dont be scared :)

Arbie79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2017
Although I would be hesitant, I would do it without question.

Featured Threads

New Personals