Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexigirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 9, 2014
I've been using my fiancés vibrating toothbrush to make myself cum. He doesn't know it. I need to be punished. Embarrass me Infront of him without letting him know I used it. Punish my slutty pussy

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
Hey, i would punish you on KIK, but your phone is not turned on

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
First start by taking pics of yourself with the word sorry written down your body. Next make up tack bra using the thread on kink talk to get ideas, you must not use more than 8 tacks a bra. Get a panty liner pad and cover it in toothpaste and position it along your pussy and then beg your boyfriend to give you a bra connection wedgie just before you are due to go out. Whilst out send him the pics and the tag 'I need to make this up to you'.
Never at any time tell him why you are sorry and let him use you in any fantasy he likes, you cannot say no.
Post a report back on here, the photos are optional.

semper_virilis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2015
I think a good, simple, embarrassing punishment would be to let him "accidentally" catch you masturbating with something like a vegetable or other household item.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I've been using my fiancés vibrating toothbrush to make myself cum. He doesn't know it. I need to be punished. Embarrass me Infront of him without letting him know I used it. Punish my slutty pussy

I got another one for you.

Just before any time you wash your teeth... edge with that toothbrush you are about to use.

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
I think the best punishment is since you used his toothbrush without him knowing on your pussy, i think you need to go one month no orgasms and anytime he wants to fuck you it needs to be in your ass since the pussy is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals