• Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2016
I need my breasts to be punished.

I have to my disposal:
Binder clips
Pegs
Clover clips
Alligator clips (slightly scared to use them)

Willing to try anything once.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
If you have something to tie them...
Bind each seperately.
Add the clover clamps with weights.
And as many clothespins as you can handle.
Then spank each clothespin off before you pull the clover clamps off.

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
Kik me girl srb1559 if you dont you will regret for what you lost

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
take a shoelace or string and tie around one nipple and wrap the string around the back of your neck and tie to the other nipple. making sure the boobs are being pulled upwards so that the nipples are taking the entire weight.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I need my breasts to be punished.

I have to my disposal:
Binder clips
Pegs
Clover clips
Alligator clips (slightly scared to use them)

Willing to try anything once.

Why are you scared at using the best tool in your arsenal?

Don't worry, I won't ask you to use...

Them alone.

Tie a different string to each and every one of your clips or pegs. Then, put them on your tits spread all over, but not on your nipples.

Reserve those for the alligator clips, last.

Then, edge 10 times, but keep them varied. Make sure that every time you pleasure yourself, in this or posterior parts of this dare, you also pull on the strings softly. Between any two edges (or later cummings), delay 60 seconds without touching yourself.

Go for it an 11th time. This time around, WHEN you are cumming and WHILE you keep on playing with yourself, pull all the strings snatching all your pegs and clips away.

After you finish cumming, the worst part is over.

Now, put on something with alcohol on your tits. Do so as soon as you have finished cumming.

While it is true that this will sting immediately (which is why I specified it must contain alcohol), it will also sooth your tits on the long run.

Next, keep playing as soon as you can (I would instruct you to wait for 60 seconds, but I figured you will be twisting in pain and excitement for far longer), start your timer of 15 minutes.

Keep playing with yourself until any of these 2 things happen:
  1. Your timer comes off.
  2. You orgasm.

If you begin your orgasm before the timer comes off, but it comes off while you are still cumming, ignore it.

Anyway... If you reached orgasm with those 15 minutes, you get to wait another 60 seconds, set your timer on 15 minutes again, and attempt at another orgasm.

When the timer comes off and you have not yet cum (no matter how good you are at this, this situation will happen after some repetitions), you are in denial until next breakfast. You must not touch yourself any more (not even for cleaning--and that includes your butt).

Report back everything to this forum, and PM me with the fact that you have posted your report here. If you send this report, but further actions result from this dare demand reporting (like a need to per or scat that requires you going to bed with your private parts dirty), don't be afraid to post follow ups.

Featured Threads

New Personals