Advice!

Matty44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
I love my chastity device. I wear it off and on seeing as I am my own keyholder. (Sadly it seems nobody wants a male sub these days.)
But I am having an issue that I want to prevent. I wear it for days at a time when I'm not working. When I browse the internet in my computer chair, my head loves to slide back. Like when your neck gets tickled and you rock your head back. Now I can slide my finger in and position it back, but I am curious if anyone else has encountered this and has found a fix! I'd love for my cock to stay deep in the chastity and in place, fitting inside perfectly. If anyone has any advice, please let me know!

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
Sexscripts

I would recommend sexscripts.

It is a free software, a virtual mistress, programable.

There are MANY premade scripts you can load. The one I believe you will like is called enforced chastity groovy

I have a chastity but my wife , sub that pretends to be my dom at times, hasn't even made me wear it. We have talked about it but just haven't.

I have worn it a few times but it seems sexy only when I get a rock hardon.

I have also found the same issue as you. If I'm even slightly aroused I have a hard time putting the cage on. But when I got out and about appeartently my cock gets much smaller and my penis slides back alot.

I have used a rope and tied the head at the end of the cage.

Sexscripts enforced chastity even has a camera function. It some how takes a pic of a combination for you (hidden from you knoweldge) and when/if you obey the Virtual mistress over a period of 3 to 10 days (you choose at the start) you will be rewarded with the combo to get your key. I believe you need a small safe with a digital combo to do it this way. THere are 2 other choices you can use, I can't remember them now.

I have not played alot with this program. I do have alot of experience writing script for a VM called Virtualmistress.

Featured Threads

New Personals