Need punishment

Morsmordre

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2014
22 year old looking for punishment. I've cheated on my boyfriend so please, don't hold back.

scott96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Use a dishscrub to scratch your pussy until it is raw. Wipe with lemon juice or vinegar. Scratch and reapply after 10 minutes. I expect a full report with before, during, and after pics.

tairain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2016
severe spanking

This is serious and as such so will your punishment. 100 smacks with your hand on your bare ass is your warm up. Then 10 minutes corner time. Add another 100 if you move or touch your ass. After your corner time, collect a hair brush, belt, and wooden spoon. You will feel them all. 75 strokes with the belt on your bare ass followed by another 5 minutes of corner time. Keep your panties lowered. After that corner time, another 50 each with the hair brush and wooden spoon. Right after pm me or post here a full report.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
take a dildo, if you dont have a dildo, go and buy one, the bigger the better, fuck your ass 100 times with it, only lube you can use is toothpaste

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
you should let him explore the world of SM with you. So you are a very dirty slutty slave. So you should buy:

- spanking implements: whips, canes,...
- Handcuffs
- a chastity belt

the you lay on your chastaty belt. Lock it. Then you wait there naked until your boyfriend comes home. You show him the implements and give him the key to your locked pussy. Then you tell him what you have done and that you will be his sex slave/slave for as long as he wishes.
He then may never leave you out of your cage again and spank your ass so hard with the cane that you will feel it 3 weeks there after.

Please report back of what he did!!!

rvd1217

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2016
you dirty little whore

Seems like the other members are going to take care of your naughty bottom.
How about we cool down that clit of yours with some ice. 5 ice cubes until they melt in your clit.

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
Have two bowl one with hit water whike other bowl with chilled uce cube.tie your legs together. Now have a watch infront of you. Now rubber band your tits and nipple.
From now the punishment start.
You have to dip your tits in those two bowl at same time.onw in hot one in cold.
Every time you dip for 10 seconds and take them out for 5 second.
When you dip you will say
I cheated punish me
And every time you undip.
Say. I cheated spank my ass.
Make sure the time goes as told. If the lines got puzzeld or cross the time limit you have to start from start.
Try to do it in front of him
If he give you mercy then its over.if not start from start...with fresh water hot and cold ... I suggest use of piss insyed of hot water
Kik me report at srb1559

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Ah and I see you dislike anal. So when you're the sex slave of him... maybe your boyfried likes anal ... and fucks you until your anus bleeds.... :D

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
punishment

allow him to tie you to the bed nice and tight, put a gag in your mouth, 100 spanks with a belt, and let him fuck you in the ass, i think this is fair punishment

Featured Threads

New Personals