First time with ice.

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
So not sure if this will interest anybody but here i go...

So I've never really been that into the whole dare thing and all though nobody dared me to do the following i feel like i dared my self.

I hear allot about ice on here and GetDare so i decided to try it.

I walked downstairs and went to the fridge. Its the kinda of fridge with vertical doors and an ice and water dispenser. I got my self a glass and filled it with ice tea to make my escapades a little less suspicious. By the way my whole family is home a milling around the house.

Okay, so i got the ice tea, then i put some ice in it, it comes out in these perfect rounded half moon shapes. I let them sit in the ice tea to take off the rest of the sharp edges.

Then i went into the dinning room, the least busy at the moment. When i felt like nobody would come by i dropped my pants. I spread my legs bent over slightly and picked an ice cube. I pressed it against my asshole and pushed it inside me. It was sooo cold. I could feel it being sucked into me. I took and other i pushed it in, i could feel them moving and touching eachother. After one more it started to get uncomfortable and after four I had ran out of ice.

So i pull up my pants and walk up stairs slowly with my ass tight feeling like I leak it all out at every moment. i sat down on the toilet, my cock rock hard. I put my legs up on the bath across from my and slide my panties and briefs to my knees. I take some lube rub and slide one finger deep into myself until i feel the ice, iv never been this deep inside me. It is really cold, my finger is freezing, i don't know how my ass isn't. I spinning my finger around pushing the ice up against my inside walls.

I start rubbing my cock, my goal was to cum before the ice melted (easy). I finger fucking myself, jerking off my cock. IM about to cum, I bend my head down and open my mouth hoping for a load in my mouth or atleast a facial. Unfortunately i get neither, I'll have to work on my aim, or have somebody train me (hinthint, im looking for a Mistress ;) ). I clean up my mess. the ice cubes have melted. Time for dinner.

Woah, okay so that was probably unnecessarily long but, whateveeeer.

Featured Threads

New Personals