New Master(but no amateur)Looking for Slave

Giant Irish

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 21, 2013
Hi, I'm Phil and new to kinktalk and the idea of pursuing my turnons. I'm looking for apllications for an imaginative and filthy Master/Sub relationship.

Stats: 6'7" tall, 22 years old, slim/slightly toned, 7.5inch.

Looking for a new slave, can contact me through this thread or PM, but an app like kik can be much more accessible.
No pics are required, i'm looking to find a mature Sub/Dom deal not some "see some bewbies" redundant crap. If I ask for a pic of anything, it will be proof of tools and/or places to prove you are obeying and following my steps to your's and my pleasure.
I will not be a moron demanding you to do redundant things to please me.

I amlooking for a new Slave/Slut to take under my wing and build trust with to have fun..But! if you are just curious, and want to have a clean chat to get to know me, thats fine too.Communication is key, so we will work on our boundaries together.

If you are just looking for a mean dominating master, or just someone who's good at setting up a scene and detailed fantasy on the spot, it can be done as well.

Last edited:

SubBoi1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2012
Question Sir

You didn't say if you wanted male or female slave. If male, I would love to be your slave sir

Giant Irish

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 21, 2013
Clear it up

Is there an age limit to your Sub?
Yes, i would go for 18+ don't want to get into trouble now do I ^^

You didn't say if you wanted male or female slave. If male, I would love to be your slave sir

I'm predominantly a straight guy, only have curiosities. If I was to chose it would probably be a very feminine teen guy.

Last edited:

david789

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2013
Re:

Looking for a girl with a few (or more than a few) pounds on her? Well look no further, because this girl is BIG! And she's super horny to boot! Wait until you see her eyes light up as these two fellas have their way with her and all her rolls. Her ass gets a workout she won't forget any time soon. see full movie here

Featured Threads