United States (West of the Rockies)

Domina2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2016
39 year old dominant female seeking a 41-50 year old submissive male

Seeking an educated professional as a slave. Love men in powerful positions that desires this lifestyle. Only looking for men over the age of 40. Do not send me your KIK name without first introducing yourself on here.

• Kinks:
Humilation, online play, etc.

• Experience:
Fast learner

• Limits:
Only like straight men

slavepig001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 13, 2016
45 years old submissive male. I am seeking an experienced female domina for a long term online play relation.
Educated, yes.
Powerful position, sort of... I am unfortunately neither a president nor a CEO.

So hopefully I can score with my signature:

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Slave

Hello Mistress.im Sim 49 in the ik. Have toys etc. Not into severe pain kik is gobber18 thanks

evan wellium

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2017
hello miss

27 years old submissive male. I am seeking an experienced female domina for a long term online play relation.
Educated, yes.

Control, tasks, humiliation, female domination, cock & ball bondage, çlamps, plugs, body writing, orgasm control, edging, slight pain, cum on order, pictures, videos
Dislikes
Enemas, cum eating, ball weights
Limits
family, friends, public, blood, poo, permanent damage, face showing in pic and videos
Contact
KiK: evanwellium

slavetouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 20, 2017
44 male slave here Miss. Would love to have the chance to serve. Have experience and plenty of toys etc. Few limits and very willing to learn. Add me on kik or message me back here Miss. kik is slavetouse1212

Gman7575

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2017
Hello Mistress. I am 41 from Ny. I am a supervisor in a large company and also own a restaurant. I am currently seeking a Mistress!

Mikestevens228

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2018
Shot into the void

I saw that you like subs that are in positions of power. While perhaps not quite what you’re looking for, my confidence is up lately because I landed my first real accounting job at 25. I’m making real money and feeling like I deserve more respect. But you know why I’m here. I’m a slave that needs to be torn down. Make me your bitch ;) I’d love to here from you my kik is mikestevens828 or here is fine

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I saw that you like subs that are in positions of power. While perhaps not quite what you’re looking for, my confidence is up lately because I landed my first real accounting job at 25. I’m making real money and feeling like I deserve more respect. But you know why I’m here. I’m a slave that needs to be torn down. Make me your bitch ;) I’d love to here from you my kik is mikestevens828 or here is fine

It's always a good idea to check dates. This is a very old post and if you click on her profile, you'll see she hasn't logged in for almost 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals