Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
20 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello there, potential dominant,

About Me (Vanilla)
My name is Lacey and I'm a 20 year old photographer. I live in the fantastic mitten in the United States of America. So that means I am in the Eastern Standard timezone (EST).

I read probably way too much for my own good. If I'm not at a movie theater watching the movie based on the book I just read, I'm sitting at home in my quiet room reading something that's probably going to emotionally scar me for life.

Enough about that though. Time for the interesting stuff.

The Kinky Stuff
I don't fancy being called a "slave", so I am a submissive. I'm also a little, but that's not necessarily required in the relationship I'm looking for, though it would be nice.

I do tend to have a bit of an attitude on occasion if I'm not particularly in a good mood, and especially if we're in a new relationship. Try not to take it personally.

All play will have to be done in the mornings on weekdays. I'm free from 7 AM to roughly 3:30 PM. I live with other people so unfortunately it can cause some issues, but occasionally I can also sneak off as long as it won't be for too long or too noisy.

I Enjoy:
  • Humiliation
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Consensual Blackmail

I Dislike:
  • Self-bondage
  • Spankings
  • Wedgies
  • Anal

I Won't Do:
  • Pee/Poo/Scat/Messy
  • Extremely Public
  • Anything illegal or borderline (duh)
  • Permanent or dangerous
  • Anything with family
  • Mouth things (I have a terrible gag reflex)

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a dominant who is willing to be a mentor, a motivator, and perhaps a very strict blackmailer.

I am looking to lose weight, so you must have a little bit of knowledge to assist me along that journey and punish me appropriately when needed.

For the blackmail aspect, you must be willing to expose me if needed. Even though it is consensual, I need to know that you are also serious and will hold up to your word. Upon agreement, I will give you friends e-mails, my parents e-mails, and my boyfriends e-mail. They are not simply for show.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message telling me your name, age, location/timezone, your expectations, what you're interested in, your likes/limits, and any questions you may have.

Please do not contact me if
  • you are not serious. I do not want a temporary play buddy. If all you are looking for is some photos to jack off to, then I'm not what you are looking for.
  • you do not type properly. Misspellings are fine, but dnt mssg me typin lyke this.
  • you did not read the entire ad. Trust me, I will know.

*I do not have a kik or skype. I will not download it for one person. If that is your preferred method of communicating, then perhaps I'm not for you either. I have yahoo but don't use the messenger system. If you're looking for real time chat, the gD chat system is your best bet.

• Kinks:
^

• Experience:
^

• Limits:
^

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
This is what you need.

Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Guess you should learn to read limits and signatures then. Don't waste my time.

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
Hey queen

I actually just made a game that I think you might really enjoy playing. Seems right up your ally. I'll message you about it.

Raitake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2015
NYC
You seem so perfect as a submissive for any master. I would love to have you, but i have school during weekdays and i wont be home until after four. Also the communications were a problem for me, sucks but i wish you luck on your search for the perfect master. 👍

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I just want to caution you as a young vibrant young woman there are many that will contact you who say they are someone they are not. Make sure you use wisdom and do not give out nude pictures with your face someone can blackmail you with it. If a Master is really a good one he will wait until he knows you a bit. My master did not ask for a pic until a week later. But just be careful and scrutinize them carefully. When I was looking for a Master I literally had hundreds of people contact me through pm or kik. Just a warning to be careful do not want to see you get hurt.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I just want to caution you as a young vibrant young woman there are many that will contact you who say they are someone they are not. Make sure you use wisdom and do not give out nude pictures with your face someone can blackmail you with it. If a Master is really a good one he will wait until he knows you a bit. My master did not ask for a pic until a week later. But just be careful and scrutinize them carefully. When I was looking for a Master I literally had hundreds of people contact me through pm or kik. Just a warning to be careful do not want to see you get hurt.

Didn't see this until now. But thank you for being concerned, if you ever happen to see this. I refuse to give out full face photos until the time is right. I've learned a lesson with that previously. Even with boyfriends, if I send nudes, there's no face included. Just for my safety!

Anyways... I am looking again, but moreso for a blackmailer who is also into ddlg. Everything in this ad is still pretty accurate.

Featured Threads

New Personals