Cucked at public place on Anniversary

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
Sorry not all detailed not a writer but, it is a true story. It was our 3yr anniversary we only had the weekend off so we stayed close to home. I got the honeymoon suit at a nice hotel about 45min away. We had a nice dinner and started drinking some cocktails. She wanted to go swimming so, we hit the pool for awhile and went to warm up in the hot tub. she totally let these guys know when we would be there. 3 guys walked up I didn't recognize and they knew her and acted suprised to see her. She invited them in and in a matter of minutes she got up and sat on one guys lap and kept talking. When she sat up a little and slowly sat back down I knew she sat on his cock. she didn't go wild since people were in the pool and mingling close by but, I know he filled her and she did the same for the other 2. They all finished and took off. I never said anything about it and continued our night. Had amazing sex later. Sorry it wasn't all erotic and far fetched butm it happened.

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
Did you confirm that she got filled and that you didn't just make it up in your head? Being extra flirty isn't the same as taking it in deep.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
bump

She got filled with big dick for sure she was stretched a little more than normal that night for sure

Featured Threads

New Personals