26 f dominant seeks any age any sex slave in London/herts

Watforddeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2014
I am currently looking for a full time TPE slave. This is a genuine and long term offer and is the perfect opportunity of life long slavery for the right person.

Age height weight class background etc unimportant. Prefer white men but other ethnicities will be considered.

You must have a minimum 2 bedroom property or be willing to get one (I will pay a little towards rent and bills to be negotiated)
You must work

You will be a domestic slave and be kept in chastity.
I will treat you like crap and punish you when chores aren't done.
I will have complete control over your life. Your phone computer and accounts will all be available for me to see whenever I want and will be restricted by me.
You will ask my permission for everything that has not already been allowed.
I will play with you if and when I want.
I will be having a sex life without you and you maybe expected to clean us after or serve us both before and during.
You will be expected to perform oral when I want and for however long I want.

You will serve me in every way and expect nothing. In return I will make you feel like the worthless dog you are and take control of your life.

I don't care what you look like and I expect the same as this isn't about attraction it's about slavery. If this is what you want I can give it to you. I am a complete bitch and know how to use and degrade men.

Take that first step to your new life of slavery.... Message me.

X

Slaver

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2014
I would really like to be ur slave my kik is stewart166

Anal
Self bondage
Creampie
Pain