(Singapore) Singapore: M/Dom/27 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Online n Serious Replies Only

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
27 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

It's been a very long time since I've posted here. I've a couple of good slaves in the past and many more not so good ones, so if you do not intend to commit you may stop reading this post.

About me
First things first a little about myself. I'm 27 as stated and I have experience with 2-3 long term slaves/subs I'm 5'11" and around 185 lbs, I've been in the world of BDSM since I was 21 but was only doing researching for the firs 4 years.

I'm living in Singapore and was born in Singapore but i tend to be awake through the night. I love music and reading and occasional sports and i'm currently studying Design.

My Kinks
Now enough said about me you can know more about me by talking to me. In regards to the dominant side of me you can categorize me under sadist. I love inflicting pain no matter what sort of pain be it light or heavy or extreme pain. I also love humiliating and degrading. But that's not all that I enjoy, basically I enjoy Most aspect of what BDSM can offer with only a few exception. I do not do asphyxiation and permanent unless we are together in real life simply because its just too dangerous to try alone. I do not do role-play or pet play, it just does not excites me.

Slave Treatment
In regards to how my slaves are treated, it depends on each individual slave. I've by far trained slaves from the beginning and slaves that are experience. Your likes, dislike and limit will determine how I train my slave. I can be very creative when it comes to task and if there's certain limitation or lack of certain equipment I can definitely work around them. The extremity of the task will be determine by how much you could take. I would give a set rules to follow and my slave will obey them and I will not accept no for an answer, but because of this I'm very particular in having safe words

Before I take a slave there will always be a few questions that I must know first.
- Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Is a must)
- Toys you have
- Time zone (so i can fit my schedule)
- Availability
- Are you living alone
- What is you fetish and how you would like to be treated
- New or Experience

Without knowing this I would not proceed

If you have read through all that good at least your interested if not do go back up and read again

Slave Requirement
Now with all that said what I'm looking for this time is much more specific. If your not at least a Experience slave, Pain slut, Toilet slave or into Extreme BDSM, Anal, Bodily fluid, Blackmail your not what I'm looking for. If you are bratty or stubborn by nature I do not want that as well (I can break you but I usually try not to) I'm sorry. If you are good read on.

I looking for a slave with close to no limit or are one or more of the above stated condition.

1. I expect extreme honesty because without that I do not know what your thinking.

2. You must be willing to send pictures audio and cams I do not expect you to reveal yourself on the get go but you must have them and be willing to do it at a certain point of time (I dislike giving out a task that would expect for e.g. a 15 min time period and after 5 you told me your done. It really makes me wonder if you were doing it or not) Discretion is a given and all images would not be found anywhere else unless your into blackmail

3. As we are going to be talking alot you must at least be fluent in English.

4. I do not want a drone that goes Yes Master, No Master or just give few words answer I want you to come to me saying "Hey, could we try _____" and if it's possible I'll find a way to do it. On the same note I want you to be open to me saying "I want to try this with you _____" and if it's not out of your limits then I want you to at least try it.

5. You do not have to be available at all times but at least 3-4 days out of the week

6. I expect you to be committed and not disappear in the middle of our play if you want to stop just say so and I will respect your decision. I do not appreciate after giving my task you get up and disappear simply because I take time to create this task, as stated above I love designing and most of my task are custom made for you.

7. As I'm technologically incline I require the following media as form of communication and a folder where you can keep your Rules and Schedule
- Kik
- Facebook (mostly messenger, you can create a new account)
- Skype (you may create a new account)
- gmail and google drive (for storage of information)

As stated this is who I am, I'm a Master and a Sadist at heart. I use online M/s due to living condition and cultural issues, it would give a shock to anyone here if I were to have a naked girl strutting around the house in bondage, but I take this as serious as I would in a RL M/s relationship, so please do the same.

I hope to hear from any ladies interested in pushing yourself to the extreme. Please contact me via pm here or reply to the thread and I'll give you my contact information through that

• Kinks:
I will accept any slave from any location
- Humiliation and Degradation
- Pee/Poop, Pee/Poop consumption, Toilet Slave, Bodily Fluid
- Extreme Pain,
-Anal
- Semi- Public, Public
- Insertion, Urethra Insertion
- Predicament,
- Bestiality,
- Whips, Cane, Pegs, Clamps, Toys, Needle

• Experience:
Here are some of the acceptable limits I'm willing to accept
- Family/Friends
- Blood
- Social Suicide
- Illegal
- Full on public (naked in the middle of a busy town)

• Limits:
0 toys (inclusive of household items meaning you will only use your hand), Not committed, Guys, No cam/pics/audio, No social media (I do not require ur real social media at least be able to create 1), Brat (Basically a slave that says no to most things or a 2 word answering person), Only wants role-play, Only wants wedgie, new (I would accept you if your willing to push your limit and at least did some research), Low tolerance for pain, Low tolerance for humiliation and Degradation

Featured Threads

New Personals