Breakfast with Master.

FleaCollar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2014
This is my first attempt guys :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I woke up really early and I could see it was a lovely day outside.

So I got out of my lovely basket and crawled to my Masters room where he was fast asleep, then I jumped up onto his bed and licked his toes to wake him up.

I made him jump because I tickled him and his knee jerk reaction was to kick me off the end of his bed. It's ok though because the carpet in his room is nice and fluffy so I wasn't hurt, I just rolled over and jumped back on his bed.

I got under his blankets and started licking him more and more. I love his great big penis when it gets hard. I lick it and suck it and it fills my mouth and it makes my Master so happy when I do this for him. Plus, I know that if I'm a good dog he'll take me out for walkies later because it's such a lovely day.

So anyway, I just keep licking and sucking until my Master explodes inside my mouth. As he does this I can feel his huge member thrusting down my throat and his hot load filling me up. I love breakfast time with my Master. What a treat.

FleaCollar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2014
We went for walkies after breakfast. I walk at the side of Master with my lead in my mouth. He's trained me well.

We met a Mistress and her pet at the park. Her pet was big like a bull dog. He had a vibrating tail plug in and a bone gag. His doggie dick was huge and erect and for a special effect his Mistress had painted it bright red so it stood out even more. I was very pleased to see him and he to see me too. He sniffed at my butt and we played whilst our owners chatted and watched us.

I rolled around on the grass and then when I was on all fours Mistresses big dog humped me. He was very strong and my Master had to come over and get him off me.

His Mistress used her cane on his bottom. "Not today" she shouted at him. My Master used my lead to whip my bottom too. "Home now!" he shouted at me.

They both made arrangements for Mistress to come to our house one evening for dinner. She would bring her pet with her. I can't wait. I love it when Master has his friends round.

Featured Threads

New Personals