What is the best way to act?

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
So, I'm in a M/s relationship. My Master has made it clear that he will be going out and having sex with other people. My permission is not required.
My question is this:
When a guy does this how does he prefer his slave to act?
Like... I'm not sure if I should go my usual route of giving him love and attention and, in my case, being a little needy, OR if I should do my best to keep some distance and let him be for a bit. You know, let him come to me when he's ready for me, again.

What do other Masters and/or Doms prefer? Why?

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
This depends on what type of relationship and limits that you had negotiated.

There are cuckqueen relationships or scenes which can be higher in humiliation.

It could be a test to find where your limits are.

I would want someone who would be true to themselves. And not try to act as I thought that they should.

Master Kevin

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
So, I'm in a M/s relationship. My Master has made it clear that he will be going out and having sex with other people. My permission is not required.
My question is this:
When a guy does this how does he prefer his slave to act?
Like... I'm not sure if I should go my usual route of giving him love and attention and, in my case, being a little needy, OR if I should do my best to keep some distance and let him be for a bit. You know, let him come to me when he's ready for me, again.

What do other Masters and/or Doms prefer? Why?

Agreeing with Master Kevin here & although it's humiliating seeing your Master doing adultery it could be for a number of reasons such as a threesome in the works, maybe a punishment, testing you (which I think is highly possible) or exploring new kinks to try on you later. Act as you have always done & as the M/s agreement was set out this shouldn't change.

xoMalicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2017
Depends, really. Like Master05361 said, depends on what kind of limits were established beforehand. Not only that but your level of comfort, knowing he's out and about slinging his Willy to other people.

I, personally, would let him be for a while. Let him do his thing, if you're what he wants, he'll come back.

But, at the same time,that behavior could result in pushing him away further.

Featured Threads

New Personals