The Bikini Rule

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Here's another thought.... "The Bikini Rule" and it applies for guys as well.

If people are on this site (Kinktalk), chances are they are looking for sexy fun. either to meet ppl or just vertual. Well what's sexxy fun if you don't know who is on the other end, or what they're body is like.

Now I think we should all follow "The Bikini Rule" where as everyone has at least 2 pictures in there profile and one must be in a bikini :) lol or undies or less. Guys this applies for you as well, show off those 6 packs and beer guts with pride! The other pic can be a body shot with cloths or anything. but maybe something to help verify, because i know a lot of ppl are concerned about fraud on this site. (Me personally, im kinda overtrusting and i just believe someone when they tell me things :S could be my downfall, we'll see)

Don't feel preasured to show your face though people. I understand keeping your identities can be very important. so either crop out heads, or blur them or black them, but lets see some bods! We're all on this kinky site for a reason anyways....to see other people and get horney :)

So The Bikini Rule is now in effect!

Thoughts?

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I agree with this, its a good idea. In fact everyone should wear nothing but undies and bikinis 24/7! The world would be a better place!

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
If an album gets started I will follow the Bikini rule, seems like it would be fun to bring out that summer bikini and strut my stuff.

JoMo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
I like the idea, I've been trying to push the "Oh shutup, everyone's hear to get their rocks off anyway" philosophy for a while, and this is a nice slant on it.

Simply putting your username somewhere in the picture would serve for actual identification purposes.

percy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2011
love the bikini and the g/string

Attachments

• Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 45

jeroen403

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 16, 2011
Hi Sarah,

I Dare you:D
If you prove to me your pics are real by posting one in sexy bikini with my name 'jeroen' written on your belly...

Then I'll post 6 pics of myself in my album and leave them there for 2 weeks.(incuding my awesome 2 pack if I try hard);)
YOU may determine the necessary level of nudity and pose!
And this is a kinky forum.. ;)

x
jeroen

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
I love to wear tiny daring strings in public

Thank you for the post.

This is exactly my kink and passion. I enjoy wearing tiny little strings in public. My girl encourages this behavior challenging me at every pool or beach. Most of the time it is when we are abroad traveling but she will push me out the front door nearly naked every chance she gets. Attached are a few sample pics. Note I love dares, making strings from scratch and challenging creative games.

J

Attachments

• Me_in_little_Yellow_G.jpg
    Me_in_little_Yellow_G.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 544
  • almost_nude.jpg
    almost_nude.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 541

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
BTW, If anyone has ideas for micro strings I will be glad to wear, take pic and post. I have a mistress friend who my wife plays wit too that has me consistently challenged. Sometimes in micro or more situation. I am definitely open to new Mistresses and creative ideas.

skins

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2014
Bikini rule it is

Attachments

• DSC_0713.jpg
    DSC_0713.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 18

Featured Threads