Open Exhibitionism Challenge to SoCal Girls

DominantMaster_J

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula
I am issuing a challenge to all California Girls. The challenge will be to walk around this address, completely naked for atleast an hour. No tricks. No gimmicks. Just an Open Challenge. If you don't want to do it, then that's fine.

The address is: 5256 South Mission Road, Bonsall, CA, USA 92003
Date and Time: June 2nd between 12:35 AM and 4:30 AM

Here's a few rules that you will need to follow if you attend.

1. You will need to Arrive by 12:35 AM.
2. Please be sure to wear clothes upon arrival.
3. When you arrive on site, keep a look out for the Security Guard, he's a friend of mine. He'll let you use his office to strip down. He'll also point out the areas that are off limits.

Last edited:

bidom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2015
This would be pretty hot, thats for sure… but your ad basically reads like this:

Hi, I'm a rapist. Please come make it really easy for me to rape you many, many times.

df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
It gets worse. On one side it's a wooded area. On the other it appears to be a shopping center. Pretty sure that's not a safe place to strip naked.

Yay Google Street view.

DominantMaster_J

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula
This would be pretty hot, thats for sure… but your ad basically reads like this:

Hi, I'm a rapist. Please come make it really easy for me to rape you many, many times.

True. Very True. I didn't not think to properly word this thread. First time posting something like this. Just thought I would give it a shot. Anyway, I honestly doubted that anyone would be planning on showing up.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
You listed an incredibly specific location dude and told them to be naked, alone, and to follow a complete stranger to his office.

What did you expect?

Featured Threads

New Personals