liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
sorry i havent been able to respond much on kik lately... i'm working a lot of crazy hours this week.

and i do share my kik information every time i post a message... its in my signature. and there's no harm in adding other stuff in the message, as long as it refers to kik. but thanks for your 1 and a half cents lol. :rolleyes:

Wolf16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2013
Young bi m. Pretty submissive new to life but really wanna learn! Will take master or mistress kik:Benjo555

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
to all you guys on here that say females only...(im one of them) ITS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!!!!! pretty much this is a post for gays.... its sad but very true...just to all you future posters..... your wasting your time.....

Your just down on luck i guess.
I have over 10 female sub contacts through just kink talk and i can verify 3 of them being female due to the pictures i receive as proof of tasks i have given.
They all at some point include body writing of my real name over a certain area .... Sooooo your post is just bollocks im afraid ;)

daremetodoit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2013
--mod comment hijack---
This is the thread where you can post your kik details. If you like surprise someone with a photo, if you like put your sub or dominant preference.

The thread maybe confusing at some points because about three similar threads have been merged into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
What the heck...
mine's in the link below...

just remember, if you want to chat too... don't be rude

bibibibin

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2013
Gdansk
fetlife.com
Hi everyone! Im a cute transgrrnder who like to meet dominate pe:mad:ople for who can i If someone like my profile and accept my limits i cant wait, to start serving and please my new Domme.

Kik MaryskaGda

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Why don't you do through my threads?

pretty sure you'll find that this thread has already been established.
One of the mods will probably come around and merger yours to this one or close yours. They tend not to like having multiple threads of same subject running.

aarav_pat

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
Looking for long term pic share n mayb skype
Open to all...luv guys girls cd n trans
18 m bi
Kik- aarav_pat

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
derkson12 is me...i will send you a replica of what you send

BubblesXxX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 20, 2011
kik: imbubbles123
ill replicate what you send or if you want something else just tell me ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals