NONE

Walkeelutes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2016
Slave

I would to try this I won't do anything public so if you respect that I will do what you say. Kik me walker156

putITin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2013
Too bad I am already 32 years of age..

but I do wish you all the best luck to find the right sub for you! happy hunting :)

Jd71955

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2015
I'm a slave

I'm willing to try what you said my kik/skype is Jd71955

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
too bad

im too old :-( sounds like this could be what i am looking for...

skinnyslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 23, 2016
25 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old submissive male

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post here. I really don't know what people expect here, how my thread is supposed to look like, what information must be in it... I am still learning, so please don't be harsh with me ;) To start with, sorry for my poor English. I live in the UK, in London to be more precise, but I just moved here from somewhere else in Europe, and my first language is not english.

I am a quite young (just turned 25) mistress. I call myself a mistress but I have only very little experience. I had a few online slaves on Skype, but we never did much. In this relationship we will both be learning from each other and therefore dialogue will be very, very important! I am now looking for a serious, long-term relationship. Let me be clear: it will only be online, I am not looking to meet the other person. Therefore that other person can be anywhere in the world as long as you can manage being online when I am i.e. in the evening UK time.

That person must be either a male or a female, be over 18 and under 25, be slim or fit, have Kik, have Skype and own a webcam, have a camera and be willing to take pictures. At first face is not necessary. I know I am asking a lot, sorry.

[EDIT: please, you must fit the requirements! I have received messages from people under 18 or over 25 years old. I have also received messages from people that are not either slim or fit. These people won't be considered.]

About us now. I don't like being behind my computer screen; I prefer giving tasks to my sub, as well as giving him or her some time (up to a few days) to complete it. You will have to take pictures as a proof. This means that we will mainly use Skype to chat, and that I won't ask you to use your webcam a lot.

I will always respect your limits. I like many things, so I am sure we will find common likes. However, I will ask you to push your limits, and to try new things.

If you are interested in having me as your Mistress, please feel free to send me a private message. However, make it interesting i.e. don't send me a one sentence message. Please tell me about yourself (age, body type...), your likes and limits etc. Also give me your email and / or Skype ID so we can continue chatting somewhere else!

[EDIT: please write at least one short paragraph! It won't take you hours and it shows that you are at least somewhat interested in this. I cannot imagine having a long-term relationship with someone that can't even write 2 sentences. I have received a few half-a-sentence-messages and I will not bother answering these!]

Have a great night! :)

• Kinks:
I love when my slaves try new things, whether it be public, anal, piss play...

• Experience:
I don't have much experience at all. I have had a few online (Skype) slaves, but that's all. I am looking to become more experienced. In this relationship we will both be learning :)

• Limits:
Illegal, animal, extreme pain, family and friends...
hi im 21 slim white my profile is new im also new to all this my skype is (slave dog)i will try to put pics soon have fun'

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
I've got a year or so under my belt as a sub/slave, so I'm always willing to help a new Mistress with getting more experience.

I'll be waiting to hear from you. :)

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
Hey Mistress i'm young boy from germany, kik me here d0cum0b
read my threads and posts through my profil here and/or send me a quick message on kik.

Best greetings

Axelb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 10, 2018
Hello mistress, 18m sub here. You can add me on kik: annsnn99

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
(UK) London: F/Dom/25 seeks M/Sub/18-20 ~ Female dom looking for a sub

25 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old submissive male

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post here. I really don't know what people expect here, how my thread is supposed to look like, what information must be in it... I am still learning, so please don't be harsh with me ;) To start with, sorry for my poor English. I live in the UK, in London to be more precise, but I just moved here from somewhere else in Europe, and my first language is not english.

I am a quite young (just turned 25) mistress. I call myself a mistress but I have only very little experience. I had a few online slaves on Skype, but we never did much. In this relationship we will both be learning from each other and therefore dialogue will be very, very important! I am now looking for a serious, long-term relationship. Let me be clear: it will only be online, I am not looking to meet the other person. Therefore that other person can be anywhere in the world as long as you can manage being online when I am i.e. in the evening UK time.

That person must be either a male or a female, be over 18 and under 25, be slim or fit, have Kik, have Skype and own a webcam, have a camera and be willing to take pictures. At first face is not necessary. I know I am asking a lot, sorry.

[EDIT: please, you must fit the requirements! I have received messages from people under 18 or over 25 years old. I have also received messages from people that are not either slim or fit. These people won't be considered.]

About us now. I don't like being behind my computer screen; I prefer giving tasks to my sub, as well as giving him or her some time (up to a few days) to complete it. You will have to take pictures as a proof. This means that we will mainly use Skype to chat, and that I won't ask you to use your webcam a lot.

I will always respect your limits. I like many things, so I am sure we will find common likes. However, I will ask you to push your limits, and to try new things.

If you are interested in having me as your Mistress, please feel free to send me a private message. However, make it interesting i.e. don't send me a one sentence message. Please tell me about yourself (age, body type...), your likes and limits etc. Also give me your email and / or Skype ID so we can continue chatting somewhere else!

[EDIT: please write at least one short paragraph! It won't take you hours and it shows that you are at least somewhat interested in this. I cannot imagine having a long-term relationship with someone that can't even write 2 sentences. I have received a few half-a-sentence-messages and I will not bother answering these!]

Have a great night! :)

• Kinks:
I love when my slaves try new things, whether it be public, anal, piss play...​

• Experience:
I don't have much experience at all. I have had a few online (Skype) slaves, but that's all. I am looking to become more experienced. In this relationship we will both be learning :)

• Limits:
Illegal, animal, extreme pain, family and friends...​
Add me on skype
[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals