What's the best place to buy a Male Chastity cage

Thefrostsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2017
I want to find a site that sells male chastity gear that's reasonably price and has good quality and durable. Any suggestions?

pet_sancus

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2016
Amazon

Honestly I recommend amazon. I bought mine through extremerestraints.com but they are overpriced, just make sure you look at the reviews. My next one will be a bird cage type and some of them can be kinda cheap.

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
It depends on what device you want. I get accused of being a snob or paranoid (depending on who is saying it) because I usually prefer to go directly to the manufacturer rather than a third party retailer like amazon, etc. If I don't want to wait or pay shipping, I will stop by the local shops and see what they have available. My latest purchase (CB-6000) was actually in stock, along with several others that I had researched and decided against for various reasons.

Yes, discount retailers like amazon will allow you to pay less for a given device, however, there is no guarantee that the discounted device is from the original manufacturer or if it is a knock-off.

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I would honestly take a look at AliExpress. Things take FOREVER to ship but it's cheap and the quality is honestly really good. The nice thing is it's so cheap you can get a bunch of devices and really figure out what fits best with your body and lifestyle.

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
It depends on how serious you are about things. The best devices require going to the manufacturer's website on location (Neosteel, Behind Barz, Steelwerks). Some of the good mass-market devices might be available at local shops (Holy Trainer, etc).

For newbies I would recommend the Holy Trainer nano.

Featured Threads

New Personals