Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

aussieboi93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 13, 2012
19 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old Dom male

I'm new to all this but slave/Master relationships have been a fantasy of mine for a while now.

I want to get thrown into the deep end as a slave so that I can develop into a truly great Master. Personally, I believe, that to truly be a Master you need to experience and understand what your slave is going through yourself. So for me this is hopefully only the start of my journey. This is, as I said, a personal belief and I don't mean to offend anyone (sorry if I did)!

I'm 19 and live in Sydney, Australia. I am 190cm tall, weigh 82kgs and have short (crew cut) brown hair with blue eyes. I am bi but would prefer a male as my Master. I do not want a short-term relationship as I wish to remain in contact with you. I wish to be built up by this person into a Master by being their slave and learning from them, something which will hopefully be a truly intimate and rewarding relationship for both of us.

I go to University and share a house with some mates but shall try to do whatever tasks that you set me in a timely fashion.

The relationship may start out online but if you are close it could develop into an offline relationship. Time-zone isn't an issue for me as I am up pretty random hours between uni, going out with mates and part-time work. I don't currently have any toys asides from some clumsy homemade ones but am willing to buy some and am happy to do offline tasks.

So, if you're interested please send me a PM!
Thanks.

• Kinks:
I am willing to try anything else but would prefer tasks that involve; CBT, Piss, Anal (this I really need to work on- I currently hate it), Cum Play, Pet Play, and Bondage.

• Experience:
None- this is a first for me.

• Limits:
My limits are; crossdressing, humiliation, photos/webcam, excessive mess, outside, friends and scat.