An edging experiment

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I was chatting to someone recently about an edging task that kinda went off track and it started me wondering about what is the most effective use of edging.
One common misconception is that regular edging over many days, weeks or even months builds a high level of frustration. In fact the longer it goes on the reverse can start happening, your body gets used to it and sensitivity actually drops.
Now in the short term edging definitely builds up hormone levels in your blood and will in fact make you feel more and more horny however for most people this is lost overnight while you sleep as the body restores the balance to normal levels.
So here is something anyone can try, it is semi scientifically based on my understanding of the female body's hormone regulation and aims to take advantage of that. As I mentioned this is actually worked out based on female physiology but if any guys want to try it knock yourselves out. If you do try it I would be curious to see what you think.

The experiment; Edging by halving.
The principle is simple, we are trying to exponentially increase the hormone levels by decreasing the time between each edge by half. If you follow the instruction you should arrive at orgasm time in around 8 hours so keep that in mind when choosing your starting time, the last hour gets busy!

So you start at any given time and edge once, now you wait and edge using the following times;
Next edge 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 16 minutes, 8 minutes, 4 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute + Orgasm.
So that's 10 edges before you orgasm. For the most scientific (and hopefully) best results use a timer on your phone. The first few hour intervals aren't super critical, a few minutes either side won't affect the result but the minute intervals should be timed as close as possible.
And take note the intervals are between when you get to edge and the next edging starting. So if you take 10 minutes to edge, you start the next one 30, 16, 8 minutes etc later. Because of the variable length of time it might take you edge each time it's impossible to predict exactly when you will get to orgasm.

Things I am looking for, a heightened arousal level that increases during the test period, overall anticipation and how it affects your orgasm.

Ok all my willing lab rats, get to it...

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I do like this experiment of gradually building excitement.. would try this to see if I can achieve a heightened arousal level this way.. thanks for posting ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals