Homemade Square peg in a round hole

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here's an idea I have used several times and had pleasantly positive results with.
You need to be a bit handy to make one but not to any great degree, if you can handle a saw and sandpaper you have got this covered.
The idea is to make a dildo using a square section of timber, I've used 25mm and 32mm (thats 1" and 1 1/4") pine for the ones I've made previously. Pine is easy to cut to size and and sand and cheap to buy.

Most hardware stores sell what are called "shorts" obviously enough they are simply short lengths of wood. They are usually just a few dollars for about a 1m (3') length.
Once you have your short, cut off about 30cm (1') and using a medium grit sandpaper smooth the corners and edge a bit so you don't cut yourself or get splinters!
Now the fun part if you want to be extra careful and also be able to reuse your creation (the wood soaks up cunt juices and gets nasty after a few uses), cover it with a condom or cling film (saran wrap) then work this bad boy into the round hole.

Everyone that has tried this says it feels weird but fun, try slowly turning it once in for unusual experience.

Have a go, and be sure to let me know what you think.

Reactions: SubTastic

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
to further refine this idea ive used a square peice of jarrah( since i get it for free) and turn it on a wood lathe till its round then using varouis tools adding bumps and grooves to add some texture to the dildo then use varouis grits until i reach 1000 grit sand paper giving it a very smooth surface then a couple coats of beeswax to protect it from any liquids so it doesnt turn nasty then enjoy

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sounds like quite a fun toy, I try to keep the basic version nice and simple so anyone can have a go. Using beeswax is an excellent idea though to protect it and give that waterproof surface.

Featured Threads

New Personals