Kittykat24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2017
Idk I feel like my master doesn't give me much attention. I don't know what to do to change this. I'm new to this world and I feel like I'm failing

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Well, first off, let me state this as a somewhat experienced daddy dom. As a daddy dom we need to make time for our littles, that's simply what our task is. We give our littles a routine in life that they have to follow if we do get busy. So, my advice for that is ask him if he's busy with real life. If he is, ask him to come up with a daily routine for you to follow. If he's not busy, ask him why he's been ignoring you and that you feel like you're failing him.

However what I will say right now, as a little you can't fail. As a little you have no job. You're a little. You're there for a daddy dom to give you a routine for your daily life, and for us to be someone you can rely on when things get tough. For things like advice, and for things like aftercare. In return for that littles can decide their own way to repay their daddy dom. Can be with a more sexual approach, can be with a more loving approach. Really can be anything.

TL:DR Don't feel like you're failing, however talk with your daddy dom about. Communication is key for any healthy relationship. Kinky and non-kinky. :)

aetos21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2017
europe
two things

1) he is just learning and testing you where you can go or
2) ifrit said all
comunicate if you dont he does not know or RL issues but he might have told you

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Kik me i will be your master johncarter2595

She's obviously not looking for a new master, numbskull. Read what's exactly said in the posts and show them that not all dominants are copy and pasting men. Actually show some care and pay some attention. Maybe then you'll find yourself a submissive.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Idk I feel like my master doesn't give me much attention. I don't know what to do to change this. I'm new to this world and I feel like I'm failing

don't know if you're still looking for advice, but first I want to say you are by no means failing as a sub. From the position of a very experienced domme who has been a pet owner, mommy, mistress, goddess, queen, and just about any other dominant role imaginable I'll say this it is as someone previously said (whom I totally forgot to check the name and can't be bothered to go back and look) it is the dominant's job to set up sessions with the sub as well as to contact the sub; therefore, you aren't failing in anyway. Furthermore, it is possible that your dom's life is just very hectic right now and as such he can't contact or play with you much, though I personally am fine telling my subs about my personal life not all dominants do this which is perfectly ok. It could also be a test of sorts to see how committed you are to him. Finally, any true dominant won't be angered by a sub that has become truly concerned for her dom, as such I'm sure you could just ask him if everything is alright (note not asking him why you haven't been having sessions lately as that comes off as a bit needy). In doing this you may deepen your relationship while finding out why things have been rather lonely lately

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Just know for every good dom out there, there is also 10-20 horrible doms that have no idea what they are doing and just looking for some quick nudes. Sad but true, basically if things aren't working out just ask him if you 2 can talk about something that has been bothering you and let him know its a concern.

How they react will tell you everything you need to know. A good dom would apologize and let you know why, a bad one will start making all kinds of excuses and be upset you even brought it up. Sometimes people just don't have enough time for it and they need to let you go but are afraid to do so. I have had this happen a time or 2 had a wonderful sub and we just had to call it quits because life got in the way.

Kittykat24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2017
Just wish he could of told me straight up instead of ghosting and making me rack my brain for what I did wrong. All I can think about is if it was my fault. It just sucks

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Well you are new to this site and you found your Master so quick, which is in 99.99% bad. You cant know if someone is good for you or you to him so fast. I know there is always small chance that you find perfect one in first try, but from my experience that is very very rare. So, i think it was just quick thrill from both sides, maybe he used you for quick wank (sound harsh but most so called Masters do only that), but also you have player slaves who jump from Master to Master. So, since you are new here and in this lifestyle, read first, find out more before you jump into something, or you can end up with bad experience and that can ruin your view on this lifestyle. Talk to other subs/slaves, talk with dominant persons and dont rush.

xoMalicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2017
Communication is one of the most important things to any relationship talk to them, tell them how you're feeling. If they aren't willing to listen and take your feels into consideration then they're the one that is failing, not the other way around. Getting into the bdsm lifestyle is a tricky thing, trying to figure out where you fit, what you want, etc. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't take some trial and error, but I will say, never be afraid of expressing yourself, never be afraid to ask for what you need.

Featured Threads

New Personals