Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

x is my name

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2016
47 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Thank you, for taking the time to read this advertisement.
PLEASE READ FULL AD BEFORE REPLYING, THANK YOU.

I am a mature age dominant master (47) from Victoria in Australia looking for a female slave. I work part time giving me plenty of time to commit to my slave and their needs.

I am 188 cm’s tall with short black hair, and brown eyes, I am a fit person but need to lose a little padding which I am working on.
If I find the right person I will tell them more about me as things progress.

Everyone has their own likes, fetishes, fantasies and an idea of what they want to try and need out of being my slave but I cannot read people’s minds so what I need from a my slave are things like being able to open up to me and tell me up front what they need as well as things like being honest, obedient and willing to try new experiences before deciding if they like them or not.

I am open to all kinks and fetishes and I am non judgemental when it comes to what people like.
All or most of a slave’s fetishes or likes I will try and include in the training somewhere in the future unless you specifically ask me not to.

I do not have many requirements when it comes to the type or age of slave I am looking for apart from being female committed and honest with me from the start.

I have Skype which I prefer to use as well as email and talking here on kinktalk if needed.

I DO NOT HAVE OR USE KIK SORRY.

A webcam is not required at the beginning but I would prefer you had one to use once we get to know each other better.

Most time zones are ok as I usually can arrange to be online when you are (most times)

Experience is not necessary as I would prefer to teach and train someone my way at my own pace.

Any age female can apply from young to old and any body type as I will consider all applications

I would prefer a long term slave but I would be willing to take on someone short term as well.

Below is a list of questions I will expect a slave to fill out as part of her application and message me the list here on kinktalk.

1 Name
2 Age
3 Likes
4 Time zone
5 Have you any experience and if so how much experience do you have?
6 What are your limits?
7 Do you have a webcam or camera?
8 Do you have Skype?
9 Do you line alone or have privacy for training and tasks?
10 Tell me about yourself.
11 Tell me about your kinks likes and fetishes you may have.
12 What do you thing about nudity as a slave?
13 Tell me as a slave how you would prefer a master to treat you.

Thank you for reading my ad and i hope to hear from someone soon.

MASTER X

• Kinks:
bondage, s&m, webcam, humiliation, strict.

• Experience:
looking for beginner preferably.

• Limits:
anyone may apply as long as you are female.

Featured Threads

New Personals