Male Slave seeking a Mistress

BP123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2014
Greetings!

I would like to first say that this is probably one of the most nerve-wrecking thing I've done online, but I want to put myself out there.

I am a 26 year old male switch/little/sub looking for a mistress/domme. I live in the US and currently finished school. I work and have some down time. I am free to message and talk at times. During my free time, I enjoy both watching a playing sports as well as anything to do with music. I have clinical depression and anxiety being controlled. I know this can turn people away but I am putting it out there because it is only fair for you to know.

I am looking for a mistress/domme that will use me for her pleasure as well as open to talking and communication.
Likes: private degradation, JOI, private humiliation. Still looking to explore as well
Dislikes (can be punishments): light anal play, cei, bladder control, orgasm denial, body writing (only if area can be covered), CBT
Limits (absolute no): family, blackmail, messy, blood, public, financial tributes, cross-dressing

I am open to meeting and talking to people and happy to answer any questions you may have. All I ask when messaging me is for:
Name:

I look forward to talking to you!

Kik: JPen112

Featured Threads

New Personals