Let me be your slave

I_am_cara

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2016
Hello fellow readers,
I'm Cara, 18, w, and am currently looking for a new master/mistress!
What I am not looking for, is a 24/7 relationship because I do have a social life and don't always have time.
My likes: anal and pussy (fucking, stuffing, stretching, etc.), (double)penetration, hardcore, insertions, routines.
My limits: Illegal, permanent, public (hidden public, to some extent. is okay, though), family, pets, blood, etc.
What I am looking for is someone who can give me tasks to fulfill during a certain amount of time (e.g. 24 hrs). I am willing to give photo proof, after building trust also video evidence.
The master/mistress does own me and my holes and can train them after his/her own preferences (loose, tight, shaved or not, etc.)!
Also routines can be given to me, if you want to remind me who I belong to (e.g. tasks I have to do before going to bed, while showering, etc.)
Please DM me if you are interested:)
Yours, Cara

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
I'm willing to take you as my slave girl
and i accept all you conditions for it

JackDevil

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2015
Master

Hello my dear, after reading your detail and well put together ad I am very interested in being your master and I accept your conditions. I look forward to hearing from you ;)

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
I wrote you a message, but I forgot to ask, if you have any experience in a dom-sub relationship? Maybe you should update the thread with it

Pogo4321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 8, 2016
hello, sounds like you need an online master and you will be my online sub. that would work for me if you are willing. I'm on at specific times as well so we can work out the times. I'm on kik as pogo4321 address me as your master when you write me and make sure you let me know its my new sub from kinktalk

Featured Threads

New Personals