(NZ) Auckland: F/Sub/24 seeks M/Dom/All ages in area ~ use n abuse me with all ur m8s

Sexuality
Bisexual
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

bluebearmontana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 11, 2014
24 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

is anyone in the the area wanting to use me on the side of the rd or in a public place at night? would like as many cocks as possible to pound my tight slutty holes use me as u please until your hearts desired and invite your friends to fuck me with you until im a cum covered human fuckdoll with overflowing holes of cum make me walk back to my place with no panties on and cum dripping out of me so every other horny male can see what I am willing to take and grab me and use my sore slutty holes as he passes me. (semi public and descreet enough, dogging also fine) anyone interested? or any other suggestions you want to do with me? pictures of me on my profile:p anything comes to mind just ask :)

• Kinks:
find out! im pretty open

• Experience:
fresh and not much experience turn me into a cock hungry pussy eating cum whore and all the rest u desire me to be, I would love to fuck a huge horsecock, got one to stretch this tight cunt out with and make me scream?

• Limits:
blood scat needles underage family extreme pain permanent highly illegal

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
Nice ad, sadly I live in couple of thousands kilometers away :(

darkdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2014
my self is divi,but you will address me as master divi or just master,i am 28 years old with 2-2.5 years experience in pocket,i had a 3 sub from previous but as i believe in mono-logy so i keep only one sub to train and explore..i am control freak so you should have to give me total control

for communication i used mail,kik,skype,line all platform so which ever you are comfortable we will use it first, i am availabile most of time but if i wont able to i would prefer to leave task for sub to do in my absence

msg me..understood sub?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
my self is divi,but you will address me as master divi or just master,i am 28 years old with 2-2.5 years experience in pocket,i had a 3 sub from previous but as i believe in mono-logy so i keep only one sub to train and explore..i am control freak so you should have to give me total control

for communication i used mail,kik,skype,line all platform so which ever you are comfortable we will use it first, i am availabile most of time but if i wont able to i would prefer to leave task for sub to do in my absence

msg me..understood sub?

Two plus years experience? You expect someone to call you master right away, saw an ad wanting as many cocks as possible and read it as she wants a monogamous master and the "female submissive" hasn't even logged into the website since October of 2014??? Are you serious????

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals