Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Kinks > All Other Kinks > Adult Baby & Diaper Kink

Old 07-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Kinky Newbie
Lesbian - Trans - Submissive

atryinggirl is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone else identify more as a DL than an AB?

I have no problem with AB's at all, I was just curious if anyone else here were more into the diapers than the ageplay?

Personally I like the feeling of diapers and if they are part of a power-shift dynamic whereas someone else can control your ability to use the rest room.

Again no disrespect meant towards people who *DO* like the ageplay, just seeing if there are others out there like myself.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:20 PM
Kinky Newbie
Lesbian - Female - Switch

PiaBianca is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PiaBianca

I'm neither into age play nor into diapers. I can understand why people might love to wear diapers and I can think of some reasons which don't involve age play.

I learned that there are as many kinks as there are different people. Everyone has their own special kink. You can try to put it into categories but any one of those is determined to be flawed.

If I'd eventually try diapers, I'd do so without age play.

PM Dares / Likes and Limits / Toy List / Task Calendar (UTC+2)
Old 08-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Kinky Newbie
Lesbian - Trans - Submissive

atryinggirl is on a distinguished road

I totally understand. It was not something that I would have ever guessed I'd be into. Yet it's quickly turned into one of my favourite things. I suppose I was asking more about the breakdown of interest here - rather than just in general
Old 01-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

KitCat_Boy is on a distinguished road

I'm like you. Personally, Id rather be locked into a diaper and forced to use it, or hypnotized to where I couldn't use the bathroom than age play and age regression.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

HarmlessBeast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atryinggirl View Post
I have no problem with AB's at all, I was just curious if anyone else here were more into the diapers than the ageplay?

Personally I like the feeling of diapers and if they are part of a power-shift dynamic whereas someone else can control your ability to use the rest room.

Again no disrespect meant towards people who *DO* like the ageplay, just seeing if there are others out there like myself.
My answer is probably going to confuse some people. I don't like diapers at all and yet they are a huge turn on. I am turned on by degradation. So wearing diapers for me does nothing. Same with the idea of being treated like an adult baby. But if the Dom or Domme is degrading me by making me do either of these acts, then I find them very arousing. But for me it is the degradation that is the turn on.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

RobinRed is on a distinguished road
Smile Same

Hi, yes, I'm the same, I like diapers (nappies - as I'm in the UK!), and it's the aspect of humiliation that turns me on, as well as the loss of control (through hypno or instructions from a Domme or through swaping dares with other DL's) that appeals to me very much.

I've tried a little age play (mainly because of the connection with diapers) but it's only really the diaper/ humiliation /control aspects of it that "work" for me in that sense, the age play itself isn't something that I connect with, but again, like you say, I understand and respect other people's fetishes.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

tensuke is on a distinguished road

I'm totaly into Diapers, using or not, mostly prefer girl's pict, I like see big bulges of full diapers. I like use them and fapping in.

I'm really really not on ageplay, I like diaper because they feel comfy and warm, even more then I pee on.

But I respect people who like ageplay, maybe I will try it one day but alone it's not very fun, with a sweet mom it could be nice.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Submissive

badboyforlife is on a distinguished road

I quess it`s just as every other kik: to each there own. I also don`t personally like the AB side but i`m still a DL. I just love to wear diapers (or be forced to) and use them, It`s sort of comforting and cousy and has nothing to do with Ageplay for me.

But then again even as a DL i don`t use the diapers "fully". I only use them for peeing, using them for the rest is way to messy for my liking.

So yes there are more people out there that are Diaper Lover but not direct an Adult Baby. It are just different kinks that could share a commen thing: diapers
Old 08-25-2016, 09:49 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

jcff126 is on a distinguished road

I'm the same way if given the choice between age play and diaper wearing I would pick diaper wearing hands down but I do have to admit I wouldn't mind doing age play from now and then but I prefer diaper wearing
Old 08-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Female - Private

Acceleration is on a distinguished road

I switch; literally right now I'm wearing a diaper, with a plug and a vibrator both in. It's *very* adult and I'm not even remotely in a little space. I am horny as it goes though, enough to come on here while I'm messaging the long-distance gf.

And sometimes I'm the littlest girl out there, cuddling mama or dada and wanting nothing more than a dummy.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:18 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

kapitaen is on a distinguished road

As a dominant I must be rare. I like the DL part but not the AB.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:57 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

ultimate92 is on a distinguished road

I'm totally in the same boat. I'm into watersports, so for me, diapers are an extension of that pee play.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Kinky Newbie
Gay - Male - Submissive

boi88 is on a distinguished road

I consider myslef mainly a DL. I love the humiliation aspect of having to wer and mess as diaper. However, if the Dominant wants to treat me like a AB i will let him as i find it extremely humiliating.

http://dickcode.net/2y7m8rCaI830101
Old 04-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Kinky Newbie

RHL1999 is on a distinguished road

The DL part I like especially while in public. As for the AN part, I've dabbled in this. While it is fun at night and reinforces the fact that I'm in diapers and plastic pants., that is about the extent.
However at the encouragement of a YouTube video, I recently went shopping with just a diaper, AB onesie and pants on. The onesie with cars was almost fully exposed.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Kinky Newbie

RHL1999 is on a distinguished road

While i find it fun to wear diapers even have taken public walks with only a t-shirt and exposed diapers. The people that past me acted very normal.

I really would prefer to have a master or mistress that will enforce my diaper wearing. I find self enforcement to easy to back out of.

Tags
diaper, diapers, nappies, nappy