Dares

thelittleprincess1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 22, 2017
I want to start a tread for those that are to scared to ask for dares from doms like i use to be. If you have a dare you want to post below please do so we can all have some fun ;)

feel free to PM the dom with a report

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
Dare: You lay on the couch and use a hair brush in your pussy and ass, and use a spatula and slap your breasts and nipples 50 times, use the brushes for 90 minutes. If the door knocks as you do this, crawl over and answer it, leave your self revealed. Report to me how it went.

Last edited:

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Ill just write down what comes to mind. Ill sort it a bit but dont expect greatness, these are mostly random thoughts:

Pegs

1. Go check and test where you can bear them for 15 minutes. Nipples, skin on your tits, tongue, clit, pussy lips, cock, balls.

1.1F easy: Go for your pussy lips and nipples, 1 peg each side and keep them there for 10 minutes.
1.1M easy: Go for your balls and nipples, 1 peg each side and keep them there for 10 minutes.

1.2F medium: Go put 2 pegs on your pussy lips each side, one on your clit, one on each nipple and one on your tongue. Keep them there for 15 minutes. Remove them all, wait for 2 minutes and then repeg for another 15 minutes.
1.2M medium: Go put 2 pegs on your balls each side, 2 on your cock, one each nipple and one on your tongue. Keep them there for 15 minutes. Remove them all, wait for 2 minutes and then repeg for another 15 minutes.

1.3F hard: Same as 1.2F but go for 6 sets of 15 minutes with 2 minutes in between
1.3M hard: Same as 1.2M but go for 6 sets of 15 minutes with 2 minutes in between

2. Go test how many pegs you can make fit on your tits, pussy, face, cock or balls. Leave them there for 15 minutes, time starts once all are on there. Only go for one part of your body at a time. What is it you run out first? Pegs to use? Space to put them in or is the pain making you stop before you are done?

3F. Put pegs on your nipples and clit. Hide it with your clothes and go grocery shopping. This trip is supposed to go on for 40 mins max.
3M. Put pegs on your balls and nipples. Hide it with your clothes and go grocery shopping. This trip is supposed to go on for 40 mins max.

Pet play

1. Cat: Walk on all fours, find something to use as a collar. Use any cat costume thingies you have (For example, a plug with a fluffy tail or cat ears). You are a cat now, behave like one. If you get dirty hands/arms/feet, go lick them clean. You dont get to sleep in a bed but make yourself a little nest on the floor out of a blanked. This should be looking like a pet bed. This is where you will take a nap cus all cats sleep all the time, even during the day. Find a little ball, make it jump around the floor with your paws and play with it, pick it up with with your mouth and bring it back to your pet bed. Little stuffed animals work quite well for this too. Stay and play like this for 90 minutes.
(1.1 If you want to do this outside, go dig a little hole in the ground, take a dump inside and cover it all up with dirt, like a cat would in a cat toilet.)
1.2 Other suggestions: eating (I suggest goulash) and drinking out of a bowl off the floor, without using your hands, meowing, purring and more sleeping curled up in random places.

2. Dog: Walk on all fours, find something to use as a collar. Put a peg on your tongue so you pant and drool like one. Dogs run around and bark, so will you. Run around the house on all fours, get to the door, bark at it a few times and then go to a window, to look outside and bark at the things outside. Go back and forth from place to place just as you see fit. Go for this for 15 minutes before finding something to play with. Find a ball or stuffed animal, throw it away and fetch it with your mouth, back to the place you threw it from. Repeat this for 10 minutes. Your last task is to do what all dogs do: piss on all fours, with one leg up. Go get in your shower/bathtub, get in the position a dog would do and just go take your piss. You are done with this for now but it can be repeated for quite a while. Just keep behaving like a dog would.
2.1 Other suggestions: eating and drinking out of a bowl off the floor, without using your hands. (remove your peg for that, my suggestion would be goulash.)
(2.2 all of this can be done outside if you are up for that)

3. Pig: Walk on all fours. You are a pig now, oink little piggy. Go to the trash and upen it. Find something to eat in there only using your mouth and eat it. If you end up making a mess this way or get your face messy, keep it that way, dont clean it up. You are a pig now, you dont care for that. Go to the bathroom and go to the toilet. Get your head in there and search for something nasty to shove your nose in.
3.1 pour your trash into your bathtub. Go wallow in that trash, like pig would. OR
3.2 pour 1-4 hands full of dirt and a bit of water into your bathtub to create some nice mixture of mud. Wallow in that mud like a pig would. OR
3.3 take a dump and piss in your bathtub mix it all up with your hands and go wallow in that mess like a pig would.
IMPORTANT: For 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3: dont just flush it all down the drain with more water or you will clog your drain.

Burning sensation

1. Cover your anus in tooth paste (easy), tiger balm (medium) or hot sauce (hard) and dont touch it for 15 minutes.

2. Plug your ass with a plug of your choice but use tooth paste (easy), tiger balm (medium) or hot sauce (hard) as lube. This way there is double the fun.

3. Cover your pussy/cock+balls in tooth paste (easy) or tiger balm (medium). Leave it there until it stops burning. For this one I dont recommend the hot sauce cus the effect isnt as good as it is on the anus.

Humiliation

1. Body writing. Write cum dumpster, whore, slut, cock hungry, dumb bitch or anything else you can think of on your body… You know best what actually humiliates you, go get creative.
1.1 go in front of a mirror and masturbate, looking at these body writings.
1.2 go in front of a mirror and masturbate, looking at these body writings. Stare at your face while you cum

2. Get in front of a mirror and slap your face and watch yourself do it.
2.1 Get in front of a mirror and slap your face and watch yourself do it. Call yourself a dirty slut, dumb whore and whatever name calling you see fit while you do.

3. Record your voice while you masturbate and cum. https://vocaroo.com/ is a possibility for you to record and share it later.
3.1 Record your voice while you masturbate and cum but go extra loud with your heavy breathing and moaning.
3.2 Record your voice while you masturbate and cum but go extra loud with your heavy breathing and moaning. Call yourself names while you do.

4. Go get on all fours, get to the bathroom, lick the toilet seat.
4.1 Go for the toilet bowl next and lick it as well.
4.2 Go for the inner bit of the toilet bowl give it a lick and flush the toilet for all of your face to get nasty and wet.
(4.3 Before you start, take a piss in there but dont flush.)
(4.4 Before you start, take a dump and piss in there but dont flush.)

Thats where I am at right now: this will be edited in the future as there is slapping, caning, belting and random sex toys as well as fucking in general to be added. If you want me to write more about a specific idea/topic, feel free to tell me.

Last edited:

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
I put clothes pins all over my nipples and tits. I had enough to do 15 on each with one left over so I put it on my tongue. My tongue didn't last very long. I had to take it off after a few minutes. My DDs successfully completed the challenge (I had one big pin on each nipples and smaller ones on each side.) but I was definitely ready to take them off. The little indents on my tits are interesting but don't hurt.

Thank you for sharing.

Arnald

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2016
My troes

I sucessfully went for Pegs 1.2M and put a couple of pictures in an album. I can still feel the sensation in my tongue and niples 2 days later.

I have also tried Humiliation 4.3/4.2. Pised in the bowl and purposfully splashed the rim first, however did not realise the final part was to pul the flush while your head was still inside the bowl so must do that again. But a question, if you have a dump first would you have to leave wiping till afterwards? otherwise I can see the paper getting in the way.

Has anybody else had a go at any of these?

Is there a better place to report on tries?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
go to the bathroom and get naked then get on your knees in front of the toilet lift the toilet lid and place your cock on the toilet then let the lid fall on your cock. while the lid is on top of your cock take your hands and put a little pressure on the toilet seat then fuck the toilet till cum... for extra excitement while fucking toilet seat stick plunger handel up ur ass and stick the other end too floor... have fun and try to include pics

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
Since you don't have to be a Domme to leave a dare, I have one for the big titted subs.

Everytime you enter a new room, pick your tits up by the nipples and drop them.

Going outside doesn't count but coming inside does. If for some reason you can't because of another person (family, friends, what have you) keep count and make them up as soon as you're able.

Do this for the rest of the day. Report back.

Featured Threads

New Personals