Pickled onion

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Hey. I'm a little who currently has a daddy Dom and Im looking for a teacher to kind of help out.

So, I'm not gonna lie, I saw that somebody on tumblr had a teacher alongside her daddy and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun.

Well basically I would give you a list of school subjects and you would make me so short essays, practical homework, assignments et cetera. These assignments would be tailored at a young child because that's how I feel when I'm little.

I'm a person who likes a large element of control and so I would probably 'forget' to do my homework or I would mess around intentionally to get a spanking.

The sexual aspect would not be very heavy but I'm sure we can wiggle some in there. However, no photos will be allowed. I may decide to send them at a later date but asking is not ok.

If you're interested or would like more information please message me. It would take place on Kik. I'm quite a sensitive person so if I say something to put you off please be nice and explain that you're leaving. I can't deal with it when people are rude.

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Sir mars

Hi new I'm master for 15 years kik me :sir_mars

Featured Threads

New Personals