• Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula
20 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Loyal
- Must Take Live Pics/Videos (Whenever, Where-ever, Whatever)

Physical Requirements:
- Ages: 21- 24
- Height: Any
- Hair Color: Any
- Body Type: Athletic, Slim, or Average

Sexual Requirements:
- Should Have Toys
- Must have a list of your Fetishes and Limits.
- Must be able to cope with my Fetishes and Kinks.
- Either can be a Virgin, Slut, or Anything in between.

Things that will earn you bonus points:
- Live In/Near Temecula, San Marcos, Vista, Carlsbad, or Oceanside, CA; and are willing to travel/host.

About Me:
Sexual Orientation: Straight (No Guys)
Weight: 192lbs
Height: 5' 11"
Fetishes: Foot/Socks, Furries, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Incest, Domination, Bestiality, and Exhibitionism.

• Kinks:
Foot/Socks, Furries, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Incest, Domination, Bestiality, and Exhibitionism

• Experience:
I have little experience, but will hopefully gain more by training slaves in person.

• Limits:
unknown.

DominantMaster_J

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula
Updated Information: Master/Slave Relationship Guidelines

A. General Requirements:

1. Must be Loyal/Committed to only Me.
2. You will need to be exceedingly Obedient. Doing what I say, when I say to do it.
3. Will need to be able Take Pics/Videos for me, as well as being able to Skype.
4. Must have a Prepared list of Fetishes and Limitations.

B. Physical Requirements:

1 - Age: Must be between the ages of 18 and 48
2 - Gender: Must be a Female to apply; I WILL NOT accept any guys, or sissy boys.
3 - Height: To be honest, it doesn't matter what your height is.
4 - Body Type: Preferably Slim, Athletic, Average, or Curvy
5 - Hair Color: Preferably Blondes, but I'll take any hair color.

C. Sexual Requirements:

1. Should Have Toys, if you don't then that's fine too.
2. Must be Kinky/Open-Minded.
3. I don't care if you are a: Virgin, Slut, or anything between the two.

D. Important Rules/Notices:

1. I expect you to answer my messages ASAP. Failure to do this will result in a Penalty.

2. Upon becoming my Pet/Slave, you will need to empty out your friends list. Meaning, you will need to get rid of every male contact on your Kik, BBM, and Skype. I will expect you to take a screenshot of each of your lists upon completion and send it to me ASAP. Failure to do this will result in a Penalty.

3. I expect you to do as I ask with out complaint, and to have your tasks done promptly. I will assign each of your day's tasks at 9PM PST, the Night/Day before. Failure to complete the tasks, before I assign your new ones, will result in a Penalty.

4. If you argue in anyway, ignore me, or disrespect me, you will be awarded a Penalty.

5. As I've stated above, Penalties are points that I will be tallying up at the end of each week, if you end up with 5 or more Penalties, then you will be severely punished. The more you have the harsher the punishment will be.

E. Special Preferences and Requirements:

1. If you are a SoCal Resident, I will require you to be able to travel to a location of my choosing at any time, and you will need to be able to host if asked.

2. If you are Pregnant/or Given Birth recently, I would like to be able to watch you spray your milk/ or breastfeed.

3. If you have kinky/open-minded girlfriends, I would like you to ask them if they would join in on our fun.

4. You should not expect me to provide you with a picture of myself, at least until you have been with me for a month.

F. Things to include in your First Message.

1. Your Age/Sex/Location
2. Your List of Fetishes, and Limitations.
3. Six Live Pictures of you: Full Body, naked/and clothed, three of each: one facing the right, one to the left, and one facing the camera. All should include, you giving me a peace sign.

G. Closing Statements

1. As soon as you send me these 3 things in your first message, I will provide you with a description of myself.
2. This bit is important: At Times I will often be a bit more relaxed, and when this happens, I will more than likely ask you to do something as opposed to ordering you to do it. That being said, if I ask you to do it then you won't be required to do it. I only ask that you conduct yourself with honor regarding this information.
3. Please understand this, I am only looking for slaves that are interested in a long term Master/Slave relationship. I don't want a slave that bails on me after a few weeks/months.

H. Contact Information:

1. KIK: DominateMaster_J
2. BBM: 799DAFDD

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I keep seeing this pop up and it seems you aren't getting many replies. Part of the reason may be smart people don't send introductory nudes, especially smart people looking for long term relationships. They don't know or trust you, you could do anything with the pics. Plus the fact you won't send a pic of yourself for at least a month, how do they know you are who you say you are? Smart and seriouspeople also don't cease contact with friends and relatives upon entering a relationship. If you don't trust a slave not to play with others, why would you trust they are following any rules? A long term relationship is built on trust and respect.

Featured Threads

New Personals