I want to be exposed

Jefv

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
Hey,

I have been looking for a while now for someone to expose me online. I have learned that I want someone nice and who does't just want photos(So many people ask for so many photos and then run away, I need to make sure this isnt the case with you).

I want this to continue over time, possibly moving from just photos to videos and such.

I do not want to do body writing or anything that indicates I want this myself, if i ever got discovered i want to defend myself to that person.

I love the idea of feeling scared and shocked when i see what has happened, i do not want to tell you what to do or if its ok to do this or that. you are in control.

Message me if you are interested in what I want and let me know what you can do to help me. In return I will treat you too.

Thanks

V

P.S.
Message me, i also have kik for those interested

xxx

Getnakednow

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2017
I’ve been experienced in doing this with many subs. It’s an amazing experience and would love to chat. PM me or reply here

Chillbone645

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 19, 2018
Hey,

I have been looking for a while now for someone to expose me online. I have learned that I want someone nice and who does't just want photos(So many people ask for so many photos and then run away, I need to make sure this isnt the case with you).

I want this to continue over time, possibly moving from just photos to videos and such.

I do not want to do body writing or anything that indicates I want this myself, if i ever got discovered i want to defend myself to that person.

I love the idea of feeling scared and shocked when i see what has happened, i do not want to tell you what to do or if its ok to do this or that. you are in control.

Message me if you are interested in what I want and let me know what you can do to help me. In return I will treat you too.

Thanks

V

P.S.
Message me, i also have kik for those interested

xxx

My kik is joshthompson645 would love to help

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
you should check out my hand-crafted exposure dares thread on getdare :) link in my signature.

Kaifer457

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2017
I would certainly love helping you. You can kik me @Delta866 if you like, or simply message me here. I know quite a few good sites where plenty of people will see you and expose you even more....

Jefv

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
Halloween Exposure! Who is the best at exposing?

Hey,

Thanks

V

P.S.
Message me, i also have kik for those interested it's VanessaElmilo

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I love the idea of feeling scared and shocked when i see what has happened,[/B]

I also love that feeling.:D
I was just going through my bookmarks and found one I didn't recognise so I opened it and there I was stark naked in an outside public space. My nakedness spread across the screen before me, it was a big photo that clearly showed my face and left me fully open to being recognised. I felt very embarrassed at seeing it and being reminded it was there open to all to have a look. I can not say I'm happy it is there but I'd make no attempt to have it removed. I just glad the poster enjoyed posting it and having me exposed like that.

New Personals