Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2016
23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location​

Greetings to my ad.

Introduction (basic infos)

I am a 23 year old guy, living in the middle Europe, courrently working in full time, also slowly finishing my college studies. I live in an apartment with one flatmate, but we have quite different sedule, so most of the time I am home alone, with plety of free time, which often leads me into the dark world of BDSM.

Introduction (BDSM)

Since I remember, (before I actually and consciously got into BDSM) in all my relationships I acted as a dominant and controlling person, that mostly meant the end of my love-relationships. So slowly step by step I got more interested in the BDSM world and lifestyles, I started to read things, watch things, and found myself spending a lot of time thinking about these things. So something like a year ago I found this site, where at the beginning I just enjoyed reading stuffs and being a passive user, but later felt the urge to get more active and find someone with common interests with me.
So I tried answering on some Threads what didnt earn too much success, mostly just some unserious short time chatting.
Later I tried starting my own Threads which got me a little further and actually met some interesting people, even got to meet a girl who I could maintain a serious relationship, but then life changed and I had to pause this aspect of my life for a while, so I had to break that relationship too.
Now that some time passed and I got back to straight again, Ive decided to start a new thread and start searching again, hoping to find someone who can share my interests, and if You are still reading this, than it might be just You, who I am looking for.

BDSM

So to tell some actual things, You probably came here to see, lets talk about my aspect of BDSM and what I like, expect, or demand from You, future applicant.(I will not write a oneliner list of words as my likes, because I dont belive that tells anything about me, or help anything to You to choose between ads.) As I already said before, I see myself as a dominant, controlling personality, and that is the main thing I will want to do with you. I want to get You under my controll as much as possible. Also it is only possibly makes plesure to me, if you actually have a personality. What I mean by that? You have to be able to express yourself, tell your thoughts (with hopefully good enough english), HAVE thoughts, be active, dont be just a lifeless doll. I am not looking for a plastic toy by any means. This is the number one and most important thing, if you do not match any of the above written, please dont waste our time.
Beside this, I like giving task you have to do through the day when we are not talking, and having you write a riport (or rather a blog) about these things. I wouldnt say daily tasks because its not neccesary every day. I like setting some goals which I want You to achive, and push you to that with tasks and punishments if I needed. I think most of the time I act fair, but sometimes I like being cruel which You may call unfair, I cant really tell anything more about that, only that I enjoy it, and gives me plesure to controll my sub that much so she accept and follow my words no matter what. (of course within sanity and Your hard limits).

If you are interested in, send a PM here, or on Kik: Kerben11
If you do so, I want you to write about yourself, experience, likes, or anything you feel important to let me know you too.
If we feel like we match, I will prefer keep contact on kik, or later skype, and will also expect to have at least one (no face, no naked) picture at the very beggining as confirmation. (later on pictures will be probably neccesary to keep things working, but that can wait till trust is built.)

For now thats all, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments or in PM.

Featured Threads

New Personals