Your sun needs his moon back I miss you so much!!

Axman_3765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2017
This ex of mine we have been broken up for a few months now she has already started dating someone not a week/two after she broke up with me saying that she is not getting any younger but is only 27 I want the love of my life back the one woman I can be myself around act weird laugh funny get nerdy without much judgement because she know her self was just as nerdy laugh funny act weird but call me crazy I loved those things about her still do I catch myself day dreaming about her I call her my moon because that's the last thing I see before I fall asleep peacefully I know my moons address I want to put a boucay of tiger liliy's which is her favorite flower on her mom's doorstep with a card saying I push people away out of fear of them leaving me, I know I can't be your tiger right now but please accept these liliy's.

Thoughts anyone? I'm accepting all.

Axman_3765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2017
Right or wrong.

Out of love for THE ONE do I have any ground to stand on when trying to win her back or would I just be falling? She could be happy with him but never as happy as I made her not only did I make my moon smile but I made her heart and soul smile to!!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
We only know your side and your thoughts. It's hard to say what the results could be not knowing how she feels or what the grounds for splitting up were. I'd say look at the reasons for why she left you. Have you changed or remedied those issues? Is that type of change even possible? If not then I'd say move on and accept that she's moved on already. If you feel you have fixed the issues then make one attempt at proving that to her. But just keep in mind she's involved currently with another guy. How would you react to an ex of hers trying to win her back if she was actively with you ?

Axman_3765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2017
Yeah very good point

Hey thanks that is very helpful a lot to consider

Featured Threads

New Personals