Madwolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 27, 2015
22 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Hello Again,

This is an ad that I am writing for the second time, since the first time I did this I was unsure and I didn't take the time to do it well.

I am a person who never gets enough of everything, and someone who wanna try everything, I travel a lot, read a lot of books and write a lot of stories and poetry in 4 languages, I love anime manga as well, I am between slim and athletic, with a big thick dick that I never took the time to measure, and as I started experiementing with sexual fetishes like BDSM, etc... I discovered that I wanna try everything, I don't want to just a master which I tried and I am good at, nor do I wanna be just a slave, and not just that, sometimes I lik to mix it up and get into a whole different kind of experience like regression, simple truth or dare and so on...

So what I am looking for is a female partner that feels the same way I do, and wanna try manythings together, age, size, body don't matter, as it is all part of experimentation and part of teh adventure.

So PM with your kik, snapchat, skype, and age if you are interested.

and no guys I am sorry but I am not at all sexually attracted to guys.

• Kinks:
Being a master, being a sub, rough sex, truth or dare, role playing on cam or with pics, ...

• Experience:
I was a master for 2 years, and I tried few sexual fetishes, I was always adventurous and looking for new things to try, I like being watched while doing kinky stuff as well as watch people do them, I like to have fun with my partner and get to know them more and more.

• Limits:
scat, pee(only drinking and putting it on body), permanants, blackmail, ...

Featured Threads

New Personals