blondprincess742

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2016
24/f sub.
Looking for male doms but also curious (very interested in trying) to have a female dom to boss me around. Limits are flexible, and I am willing to do vids/pics

Kik me: blondeprincess742

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

I'm Edward! 24 From California! I Am An Experienced Dominant, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Dom. My Goal Is To Guide, Nurture And Mentor You.

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
Im Seeking A Female, Someone Who Genuinely Wants To Have A Relationship Online With Me Via KIK. That Being Said I'd Love Someone Who Pays Attention, Does What She's Told And I's Always Up For Anything. Our Relationship Online I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking. YOU WILL BE OWNED BY ME ALWAYS.

My Ideal Slave Is:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. I'd Like Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely. She Must Also Love Anal As Much Or Even More Than I Do.

If You're Interested In Me, Get To Know Me, Talk To Me, I Wanna Know What You Want, If We Mesh So That I Can Please You Too.*

I'm Looking Forward To Talking To You!KIKME@Edward8892

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
I'm looking for a girl to expose my fully naked pictures for of humiliation. Pm me if you can help me out. Will send over kik and discuss it?

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a female to expose my naked pics, maybe naked ex play/fantasy, pm me

selfhumiliating

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2015
curious sub

hey im andy m 23 germany ... im curious about beeing blackmailed and exposed . for a short time .. im new in this :)
kik chastityandy

Thebigskip

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2014
I'm a slut for humiliation and exposure. I need help to push my limits. I am ready to be completely exposed tonight with no limits, please make me show off the true slut I am online or in public.
Kik is fletch_t

Smukb

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2016
25, m bi faggot from Hamburg Germany.

Kik: smukb
tumblr: smukb.tumblr.com

The_masterD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2016
Strict experienced UK dominant M looking for obedient new submissives to own,use and abuse. Send basic info and your limits to the_masterD

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a girl to expose my naked pictures here for a bit, im a desperate whore

MissKateXY

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2016
I'm Kate, from UK, not native. I'm 21 and I search for new good submissive girls.
I will always accept male but right now I'm full of male slave and I prefer don't take new of them.

I love to play versatile role, good Mommy or stris Mistress.
My subs need to be obedient and respectful, I'm not interested in shit and please do not add me as fake, I'm bored to talk with them.
I prefer an honest conversation, if you want to be my slave I will think of you when one place will be free.

I'm ok with any race or bodies, feel free of yourself, I'm not interested about. I prefer to talk about myself in private.

Kik me on : MissKateXY if you are interested or want to talk.
Usually I will answer fast. Sometimes I have to go out for work and I can't use my phone aswell.
Just a little UP.

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Slave

Seriously limitless slave
Have lots of big toys to use
So desperate please use me

Kik is danboi7000

Subgirl90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2015
Group

I have a fun and active kik group with an even ratio of roles and genders.

Kik me at pinupdoll50 for more info. You must be 20+ years old. If you are younger, you may join the public group #b.d.sm.recruit

See ya soon!

Doll

mastrec

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2012
male master here, if you are female and want some casual chat and play kik me.
My kik: mastrec

Sarahslifeis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2017
I'm a dominant girl seeking a goy who wishes to please me in anyway i want
If you are that guy message me
See you soon:)

Kik: sarahslifeis

jamessmithjones