analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Spanish speaking/latina female slaves

Im*Edward! 24 From California! I Am An Experienced Dominant, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Dom. My Goal Is To Guide, Nurture And Mentor You.

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
Im Seeking A Female, Someone Who Genuinely Wants To Have A Relationship Online With Me Via KIK. That Being Said I'd Love Someone Who Pays Attention, Does What She's Told And I's Always Up For Anything. Our Relationship Online I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking. YOU WILL BE OWNED BY ME ALWAYS.

My Ideal Slave Is:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. I'd Like Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely. She Must Also Love Anal As Much Or Even More Than I Do.

If You're Interested In Me, Get To Know Me, Talk To Me, I Wanna Know What You Want, If We Mesh So That I Can Please You Too.*

I'm Looking Forward To Talking To*You!KIKME@Edward8892

Conor_1703

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
London
Seeking long term relationship

Experienced male slave seeking mistress** 18 years old* Likes: strict no bs rules, anál, diapers, bladder control, cum play, piss play, feet, humiliation, 24.7 control, hidden public, CBT.* Dislikes: scat, food play* Limits: blood, permanent, puke (All tasks will be performed solo, face pictures come with time) Love doing new things Kik me at Conor.williams1703 Look forward to hearing from you

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
23/M/Primal Daddy looking for some fun

Looking for some fun with some of the ladies who are into ddlg or who are into the whole being hunted by a primal sorta thing. If you're interested, my PM is open, as is my KiK, Snapchat and Discord. For now I'll leave my KiK behind, but if you want the other two let me know. My KiK is IfritLeonheart ;)

anju

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
Kik is changed

I am looking for a very slim feminine face sissy or tranny with makeup and hot dresses text me with a very feminine pic of yourself or I'll not respond Angelanju123

Conor_1703

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
London

Experienced male slave seeking mistress** 18 years old* Likes: strict no bs rules, anál, diapers, bladder control, cum play, piss play, feet, humiliation, 24.7 control, hidden public, CBT.* Dislikes: scat, food play* Limits: blood, permanent, puke (All tasks will be performed solo, face pictures come with time) Love doing new things Kik me at Conor.williams1703 Look forward to hearing from you

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
18 year old Dom from Canada seeking a female submissive that is between 18 and 25. My Kik is spazzboy123

ashganda

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2017
Mistress here looking for a slave

If you are a good a slave then hit me up >> here is my kik >> Ashganda

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a girl to expose my naked pictures here for a bit, im a desperate whore

Featured Threads

New Personals