Denver colorado bdsm 101

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
The Denver Sanctuary is located near I25 and 6th Ave close to downtown Denver.

Wednesday 9/2 - In Depth BDSM 101 seminar at the Denver Sanctuary.

Attention NEW FOLKS!! If you have attended Gateway and a party or two but really don't have a grasp of what is going on, mark your calendar for the 1st offering from the D/s Dojo: BDSM 101 Seminar this coming Wednesday, September 2nd!

BDSM 101 is a two hour A-to-Z overview of the BDSM lifestyle co-presented by Master Grey and Master Trent. The class is designed specifically for those who are new to the scene and those considering exploring this interesting lifestyle for the very first time.

Masters Grey and Trent have been in the lifestyle more than 20 years each and have been actively involved in the Denver BDSM community since the late 1990's. Their in depth knowledge, humor and insight will guide you along a brief history and a journey into the language, styles of scenes, sub-cultures, tools of the trade and more!

Whether you are just thinking about it, or you have already attended a few club activities, this class will help to prepare you for the reality of BDSM.

This workshop repeats on the first Wednesday of March, June, September, and December.

You do NOT need to be a Denver Sanctuary member to attend.

Anyone 19+ is welcome.

Door opens at 6:45, Discussion starts at 7:00 and ends at 9:00.

The cost to attend this seminar is $5.00 to cover refreshments and printing of handouts.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Agrees

:sado:
I enjoy scene parties as well as workshops and have been to many of these BDSM group dungeons for both scene parties as well as for the introduction to the lifestyle for beginners, normally I go to be their photographer or cinematographer at times, but also enjoy meeting those within the lifestyles, both subs and Doms.

So think anyone at least once should attend these meetings within their own area to show others the "correct" ways of the lifestyle and that its not just about a quick fuck or what ever. As well as good place to meet others within the scene where as can be quite hard to in "normal areas"
:whip:

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
Funny thing is though.

While I did go to the BDSM 101 class. I've learned more from the weekly classes that another club has. And have even singed up for membership.

Suppose I should put up some of their events eh ?

Featured Threads

New Personals