Let me help you cum

Sexykitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2016
I'm a female switch from the UK and I'm currently denying myself orgasms for a few weeks. I love being teased and left feeling horny. I'm looking for people to roleplay with on kik and possibly Skype in the future, there are loads of scenarios I'd love to roleplay, with the only goal being to make you cum. All I want in return are photos, videos and audios to keep me wet and horny if you're interested then please message me. Thanks

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
One question

I'm a female switch from the UK and I'm currently denying myself orgasms for a few weeks. I love being teased and left feeling horny. I'm looking for people to roleplay with on kik and possibly Skype in the future, there are loads of scenarios I'd love to roleplay, with the only goal being to make you cum. All I want in return are photos, videos and audios to keep me wet and horny if you're interested then please message me. Thanks

On kik or skype are you supplying pics too? If its a two way thing I may/would be interested.

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
My Kik: NPC_Dude

I'll send anything you want, as long as I cum like you want me to. ;)

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
I'm interested too

my skype/kik is mcgee1978
hope to read from you so we can play there. no problem with getting tasks and sending proof as long as they are within my hard limits.

Featured Threads

New Personals