All other regions

Oni.thedom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2014
28 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

“Submission is not about authority and it is not obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.”
― Wm. Paul Young, The Shack

So, here I am, looking for a Lady ( Respect should be always there) who is looking for a Master to Submit herself, Mentor to lead her life, friend to share her story, joys, sorrows and overall a person to whom she can depend and trust.

This is me- You can't change it so, proceed if you like it

Ethnicity: South Asian
Physical Appearance: Average height, weight and body structure
Availability: Always on (Skype, KIK )
Experience: Exploring this life for more than 2 years
Special Attractions: Older ladies, Big ladies
Favorite Punishments: Spanking, Gag, Wedgie
Degradation/Humiliation: Semi Public, Hidden Public, Ceasing to be Human
Role Play: Pet, School girl, Maid and Dress up
Sexy Dress: Lingerie
Best Female Body Part: Ass

This are just my favorites, there are more of it.

Relationship Mode:

Truly online
24/7 contact (not willing to control 24/7, you should have your personal life but if you wish i can conquer that too)
Through skype, kik or yahoo
Must willing to cam - ( If you are not willing to cam, just don't do and don't reply. I know who I am, what I am doing here and I am not interested to ruin your personal life by sharing your secret moments. So, if you think I am trustworthy for you to appear on cam do reply)

Commitment

If we agreed to start the relationship we will be committed to each other, be faithful and will maintain secrecy of our life. Both of us will be free to break the relation at anytime, just by leaving a nice good bye note but the commitment of secrecy and faithfulness will remain there always.

The Ideal Lady

Physical Appearance: Don't care as long as you are not skinny (Sorry, I don't want to hurt anyone)
Must be neat and clean
Like to chat now and then
Able think and chat outside the sub-dom and BDSM life
Not a drug addict
Not looking for the person who is just looking to perform some dares and go offline for a long time
Willing to try new things, explore new ideas

Limits I Do not Accept

Cam, Anal, Spanking

If you have any of these in your limits, please don't reply.

My Limits

Blood

Gist

A relationship full of chats, communications whenever it is possible like good friends do. It does not need to be always a sexual sub dom relationship rather it would be more like a friendship with chat & sharing and obviously yes, there will be lots of kinky fun to chill up the life at both end.

You can’t build relationship within a very short time, so, if the ad seems interesting to you, do reply. A nice conversation among ourselves may lead us towards our destiny

If you need further clarification or willing to get more information, do reply me I will happily get back to you

Thanks to all

• Kinks:
Public, Messy, Humiliation, Ice, TT, Spanking, Clit, Anal, Wax, Wedgie, Edging, Shit, Piss, Incest, Involving others :)

You may not like all of them, so no problem if you hate any of these

• Experience:
In this life for last 4 yours and always on online relationship

• Limits:
Blood, Life Risky

Featured Threads

New Personals