Punishment ideas

Lacyanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
So i have to ask for tasks for the next 3 day as a punishment for cumming to early on a task... I can't cum for the next 3 days so keep that in mind. The toys that can be used in the tasks are:

vibrating buttplug
- anal beads
- ice cubes
- frozen grapes
- orgasm balls
- medium dildo
- big dildo with suction cup
- vibrator
- cucumber
- nipple clamps
- toothpaste
- lube

Please give this slut tasks to punish herself for the next 3 days

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
have fun

Use the big dildo to edge. Count how many strokes it takes you to reach the edge. That's how many times you must edge over the next three days. Neither this first edge nor any from other punishments count towards this total.

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
You are to use the vibrating butt plug on low for 1 hour. No touching pussy or clit.

Master Kevin

Lacyanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
it cost me 50 thrusts to edge, so its gonna be very hard for me not to cum the next couple days!! thank you for the punishment :)

Lacyanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
the vibrating buttplug for an hour has got me dripping wet, please give me more!

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
take the big dildo with suction cup apply regular lube. Place on wooden chair. facing back of chair, pussy fuck the dildo till you edge. No touching clit. Get off the dildo. Kneel on floor with knees spread wide, 30 swats to pussy lips with non-bristle side of hairbrush. Before each swat, you are to say "a slut needs permission to orgasm" . Followed by 30 up and downs over pussy lips with bristle side of hairbrush. Then apply toothpaste to clit.

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
a fun challenge

sounds like you have a fun afternoon planned, I shall look forward to hearing the report and then perhaps contributing some challenges of my own.
:cool:

Featured Threads

New Personals