(Mexico) Cancun: M/Slave/26 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Make me the slut you deserve!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
All other regions

voltoso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 12, 2015
26 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

I am looking for becoming a slave for You to play with. I am 26 years old and i live in Mexico´s south east. I am looking for either a Master or a Goddess to please.

I would like to start saying that i do not have much experience as i don´t have as much time as i wish to serve someone mostly beacuse my job schedule is changing every week and i live with my gf. Despite this i am not a time waster, i am very serious, loyal, respectful and I would love to have a long term relationship, although i can not be a full time slave or follow or daily routines or control. So i am looking for a Dom who can work with that and be serious and trustful as i will be to You. I would be honoured if You accept me like this and believe me, i will do my best to earn your trust and please You and i will never disrespect You. We can always talk either when we are both online, or by messages on email or skype which i will respond as soon as i can. I have no webcam but i can send as many pics or videos as a proof of my obedience to you my beloved Miss/Sir.

Ok, said this, a little bit about myself: i am slim, athletic and although i am a begginner i am eager to learn and be taught how to become a useful whore.

I can communicate through PM or email or skype.
My email is: [email protected]

Give me a chance to earn Your trust and become Your property, is what i would love the most, belong to You and being used. Thanks for the attention Miss/Sir. I hope some kind Princess or God be able to take this useless piece of clay and make something out of it. I beg You! Just try me, even once please, i will not disappoint You.

Voltoso.

• Kinks:
Anal is a big turn on for me, is what i love the most, although i do not practice it often and my ass is still a bit tight, i would love that You could train me, make it gap, insert things, stretch it, do whatever You want with it. I also love to be verbally humiliated and degraded all the time, i love to be talked down always and being treated like a slut. Other things i like are ice, bondage, pet play, spanking and i am sure there is a lot this slut doesn´t know yet and i am wide open to play and learn new things with You, if you allow me to.

• Experience:
I have only a bit of experience, i had a couple of Masters before. The first one had to leave me as he got another job that didn´t leave much time to take care of this slut after 2 months of good relationship. The other one dissapear after a couple of weeks with no reason at all. It was a shame as he had some kinks that i would love to try sometime but i have no courage to give a try by myself such as sounding or using toothpaste.

• Limits:
cum in mouth, scat, pee drinking, full public exposure, hard pain, blood, perm marks, family or gf, and i will not show my face.

Featured Threads

New Personals