i beg you to degrade me

TheSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 23, 2015
i m a 20 years old female pig slut. i am begging for your humiliation. please degrade my body. please degrade my asian race. i have no limit. please reply to this post. what would you do to me if you own me?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
The Most Degrading Dare

This is the most degrading dare that I ever came up with... I will reissue it here just for a slut like you:

First, you must dress commando for the occasion. Coming from me, this does not means a simple: go without underwear... It means far more:
  1. Wear skirts (for this dare, a mini or a micro).
  2. You are not allowed to close your legs at any time.
  3. If somebody catches you, you must spread your legs further. The exception for this are minors.
  4. Whenever sitting, sit with your legs pointing at some boy.
When you start this dare, you will already feel an need to pee and scat, but not urgent.

So, you will get to a mall somewhere (dressed like that). Start flirting with the boys around. Exchange WhatsApp numbers, with them. Make sure to tell them that you really like to have your picture and/or videos passed on to you.

Once the eating court is about to get full (not necessarily yet), select one of the guys you flirted with, and plead to him to assfuck you on the boy's restroom. Tell him your only condition is for him to get a POV video of him fucking you (this way, he will not get eposed by the video, only you will).

If you get shut down by 5 boys, offer also your pussy.

Then, after he fucked you, get him to invite you something to eat on the (by now full) dinning court.

Go to the middle of it. Stand at a central point, with 100s or 1000s of people in every direction, happily chatting and enjoying their meal. At that moment yell, at the top of your lungs and in the most common and obscene language possible where you live (or happen to be at) this: "Oh, shit! I am shitting myself!"

Go ahead and shit yourself. Pee yourself too.

Afterwards get all the videos and/or pictures that you either got by WhatsApp plus the ones on your own phone, and post them to an album here.

Also, make a companion report, detailing the way you felt during this whole thing. Feelings cannot be captured by a camera.

SkyPe me for more info on this dare, or more similar dares.

Featured Threads

New Personals