Someone ruthless to expose me

AdeleK

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I have wanted to do this for a long time properly and have never been able to find someone good at it who also enjoys it.

I want someone to expose me online, make me regret it, make it scary and exciting. I have had pics uploaded before but its a bit dull on its own. Can someone see what they can do to make it really exciting for me?

I am happy to send a few pics to start with and if you really get my heart pumping, we can continue into more extreme pics or that. maybe even possible blackmail, i dunno.

Please let me know if you are into this idea and can do something that once i see the link or that, will make my heart sink.

Thanks

My Kik is :AdeleMaidstone

x

sexytngirl32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
the same

I always love the same too... it's hard to find anyone that's really good at doing it and knowing how to really make you squirm...

i thought about making a thread asking for the same...

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Well the problem with exposure is that the thrill lasts for only a moment and if you are prepared for it...it doesn't even give you a thrill. There is a thin line there and treading that is quite difficult for the doms

sexytngirl32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
i made an album of very ... revealing pics... with my face? tempted to make them public for a brief time...

BryceT

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2018
I love it but hard to find people to play with. I love exposing and being exposed

Featured Threads

New Personals