Pathetic Fat Whore

Trick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 30, 2015
No matter how much I try to lose weight I just can't. I like food, what can I say?

I'm looking for punishments that I can inflict onto myself for being such a fat ass whore. Discourage me from swallowing another moral. Give me rules for when I do.

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
Every time you think of eating outside of normal meals edge twice. Burns calories and takes mind off.....;)

Yourpiggy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2014
USA
yourpiggypaul.tumblr.com
This is actually gonna help you and work for what you want!

either use the caloric intake calculator at the site or get the app (this is how i started losing weight btw used to be 315 now im 159) and find out how many calories you need to lose one lb per week! This is going to be important.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Now, you need to structure your meals to make sure that you dont eat over the amount of calories you need to lose a lb of fat a week!

Make sure you have a 6 sided dice.

If you have an over calorie day youll need to roll that dice and do the punishment.

If you roll a...
1, slap your ass once for every calorie you went over for the day
2, post either here, fb or somewhere that you messed up your calories and went over for the day and then describe what you ate!
3, wait till you need to use the bathroom then you have to hold it for as many minutes as you were calories over your goal for the day
4, write "im a fat slut" somewhere on your body, make sure its hidden and wear it there one minute for every calorie you were over for the day
5, decrease your calories by 200 for tomorrow, if you fail to make tomorows goal do 1-3 of the punishment list
6, no getting on kinktalk or playing with yourself sexually for the following day if over calories!

Be sure to report progress!

bg23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2011
Can confirm... MyFitnessPal is awesome. It's so easy to use and you can scan in any packaged stuff barcodes with your phone camera. And if you are a 'fat ass whore' like you say then I'm sure you are eating a lot of packaged stuff.. right? :p

Of course if you're trying to lose weight you should be eating set meals, usually like 5 small meals a day instead of a few big ones. Every time you snack, binge, eat outside of your set meals or just eat plain outright bad, horrible or processed food you need to write in large writing on your body something degrading relating to being fat. Eg 'fat ass whore' etc. Write it on your belly or thighs or somewhere under your clothes that you think is too big. You need to keep it there for a full day to remind yourself you were naughty. :D

Featured Threads

New Personals