Need a Master

Imhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2014
I need a strict master to control me anyway he pleases. this could include not limited to when i pee, when i shower, when i touch, masturbate, cum, what i wear, where i sleep, and/or anything else you can think of. need strict puishments. will skype, and send pics as proof. Leave your kik in the reply.

Master4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2014
strict master

I can be your strict master and if you dont obey you will be punished I can control all you ask for and deny what I choose.
Kik is urrmasterr

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Kik is 14joelgreeley20 kik me so we can go over more detail

Missdom

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2014
I'm a strict mistress and much better than any master. Kik me cassy_1881

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
ill be your master

kik@akechi106 i am very strict master

VeniVidiVici

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I need a strict master to control me anyway he pleases. this could include not limited to when i pee, when i shower, when i touch, masturbate, cum, what i wear, where i sleep, and/or anything else you can think of. need strict puishments. will skype, and send pics as proof. Leave your kik in the reply.

here is my kik vennividdivici
search me. msg me if you choose to. I have no patience, im used to getting what i want.. im a good looking and successful guy. Also you will have to qualify for me to consider you my pet

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Interested Dominant

I am very much interested. But, i would like to know you first and only then can you have the best or rather worst of experiences.

Kik me at revusx

Featured Threads

New Personals